Chapter 50

Sorry for the late update. Also sorry In general, the chapter is kinda bad. But it's going to get better. Real soon. I promise. Also 2237 words for ya.

"So are you guys going to have lunch now..." she asked.
"I don't know, maybe we shouldn't." Toshinori said.
"We could always do takeout."
"Or he could fill your belly with something white and salty."
....... "KIMBERLY!" I look over to Toshinori. His face was red.

POV: Y/N

"Wow you two. Get your minds out of the gutters. I was talking about rice." She then smirked, and disappeared.
"Sorry about her."
"It's fine. How about we go for a walk. Get out of this place. A few people are looking at us." He whispered the last part.
I look around. I see a few people turn back to there food, others just starring at us. "Right."
We exit, and start our walk. Of course being out during daylight means we can't hold hands, and have to stay a certain about of space between us. This is worst then the restaurant. There is a park just up the road, so we don't have to walk like this for long. I follow behind him. I see this hooded dude exit a shop. He starts to head towards me. He walked right by. Only he didn't keep walking. Suddenly his arm was around me. He was wiggling one finger.
"Don't scream, or ill destroy your arm." He said.
I was freaking out. Why does bad shit have to happen to me! "What do you want."
"I see lover boy hasn't even noticed yet. How about we take a quick detour."
"Why would I want to do that?"
"Because I know a few things about you. I've been doing my research. I've heard you affect All Might." I see him look towards Toshinori. "There is someone I think you should met."
"I'm not meeting anyone." I grab his hand. "And you should know something too, I can Copy your quirk if I touch you." I wiggle my finger like he was. He looked pissed.
He backed away. "Sorry, I must have the wrong person then."
I look towards Toshinori, and he was turning around to say something to me. He was probably a good block away from me. That's when I broke into a run. I don't want to be near this man any longer. As I run, I felt hot tears going down my face. I ran right into his arms. I buried my face into his chest. "Hey, what's wrong?" He said, as his arms wrapped around me.
I turn around to point, but the man was gone. "T-There was a man back there. He threatened to destroy my arm. He was talking crazy."
"Ssshhh." He pulled me in close. "He is gone now."
"He told me I affect All Might, and he wanted me to met someone." Toshinori was silent.
"Your going home now." Was all he said. He then lead me back to his car. Which we left at the restaurant.
I looked at him. He looked upset and pissed. 'She is in danger now.' Rang in my head. I got jumped by villains, now men are coming to me and telling me I affect All Might. Am I being targeted. Why isn't Toshinori saying anything.  The walk to the car was so fast. I almost didn't know we made it. He opened the passenger side door, and I sat down. He went around and got in. "What's going on?" I finally ask.
"It's nothing." It must be something! This isn't normal. We could of call the cops. The ride home was silent. He pulled up to my house. "I'm sorry Y/N that things happened the way they did. Just try to lay low for a while...." He looks hurt. "Don't contact me."
"What?! Why not?!" There was a pain in my chest. If I was glass, I would be shattered.
"There's a number of reasons. One being your only 17. Another being how two of my coworkers have seen us out together. They are questioning..." He looked like he had more, but he didn't say them.
"Age is just a number!"
"A number that people judge. Do you even realize how much older I am then you."
"I don't care about that. And I really thought you didn't either."
"There is 33 years between us."
"Stop it." I could feel the tears fall down my face. They were warm, and large. "Just stop." I was shaking.
"I'm sorry to hurt you. But it's for the best."
"Your breaking my heart." I say as the tear pour from my eyes.
"Y/N."
"Sorry, am I overreacting! Maybe because I'm a kid I do that!" I could see the pain in his eyes.
"Your not a kid."
"Really. Because you told me I'm 17, and 33 years younger then you. That sure does sound like a kid." I unbuckled, and got out of his car. "Contact me when your done being an ass." I said as I slammed the door. I then went inside. I slammed my front door, and fell to the floor crying. I thought he loved me. 'Sorry Y/N.' Rang in my head. Hearing his thoughts made me feel worse. If he is so sorry, he wouldn't have broken my heart.