Chapter 55

Ok, this is a shorter chapter then normal. With only 850 words. Also, I'm sorry. But there is a lot of good stuff coming. I feel I say that a lot, but there is! The song will make more sense near the end, just roll with it. Please. Also have you checked out 'Young and Stupid.'  It's kinda the part two this this book. But I suggest you check it out.

POV: Toshinori

How am I going to train her for 4 hour as All Might. That would be using all of my time, and then some. I can barely do the two hours of training her, I wouldn't be able to. I will have to find reasons to leave. But what if she wants to talk about last night. I can't love her. I can't. When I di... No. I can't hurt her like that. I can't. I have to stay away. But it's almost as if I'm drawn to her. Shit. I've pushed away so many people before, yet I can't push her. I take a deep breath. Ok. I'll find a way to keep her distracted. Something I wouldn't have to participate in. The weight room is far enough from the test hall, and it's sound proof. I look at my laptop.

POV: Y/N

I roll out my yoga mat, and start some basic stretches. I wonder where All Might is? It isn't the normal time we met. I did take the express route here, but he is normally early. I try to focus on my breathing. I need to relax. Just 4 hours hanging with All Might. I mean I've done it before. Well I've done about 2 hours. He normally disappears for a few minutes. I can do it. I hear the weight room door open. I turn. He has his laptop and speakers??? "Are we watching a movie?"
"Ahh, no." He sets it down, and plug in the speakers. "I thought today we could try something different."
I sit down on the yoga mat. "It better not be instructional videos. The one with the monotone voice. Because that's snooze vill."
"Nope. It's the exact opposite."
"Ok, now I'm curious." I sat up, and walked over to his laptop. He had the internet opened. And he was typing something.... YouTube. "Cat videos. I'm down."
"No. I'm saying you can listen to music while we train."
"Oh hell ya!" I push him out of the way. "Now does it have to be school appropriate?"
"Yes! Maybe you shouldn't be in charge."
"To late. Now Kimberly use to take dance, and she showed me a few things. So I'm not terrible. Now this song tho is going to push the limits."
"Oh no."
"Oh yes!" I hit the play button. 'Enrique, Usher
This is for the dirty girls. All around the world.
Here we go!' As the song started I stood up, and started to sing along. Yes, I'm a dork, and yes I'm embarrassing myself. My hands are above my head, as I shake my hips.
All Mights eyes are on me. "How is this School Appropriate?!"
"Theres no swears." I spin around. "She's a greedy girl to never get enough. She don't wanna love, she just wanna touch. She's got all the moves that make you get it up. She's a dirty dirty dancer, dirty dirty dancer."
"Stop dancing like that!"
"Your just jealous you can't dance like this."
"N-No!"
"Ok. I'll play clean music if you dance to one song that I pick."
"I don't dance."
"I know you can dance. Just remember being 21 again, and go crazy." I pause the song.
"That was a long time ago."
"You have to agree, otherwise I won't train."
"No no no."
"Yes yes yes. It's simple. I pick a song. You dance. You can keep it simple too."
"I don't like this. Your twisting my arm."
"Do you think little old me could twist your monster of an arm. That arm is the size of me."
"Fine. But after this all song are clean and school approved."
"100% agreed."
"Fine. Pick the song."
I smirk. I have a perfect song for him. I click on the search bar. And the type in the song. I then pulled out my phone and got the camera ready to film it. I might have a bet with Kimberly on this one. I set my phone up next to the computer, also facing him. I don't think he saw it. "This song is perfect for you. Not only because your a dream husband for all 40 year old mom, yours also pretty fun to control." I then hit the play button.
"No one controls me... Whats this song?"
"SexyBack."
"I already don't like it."
"Start dancing."
"I would definitely kill you."
"That's a lie." I smile.

POV: Toshinori

This girl. I can't believe she is getting me to dance again. I try to do a basic dance as possible. But she is watching me. Her foot is tapping, she wants to dance too. I kinda wish I wasn't All Might or that we weren't at school. When she shakes tho hips, I can't stop myself from staring.
"You need to let the music move through you. Like this." She starts to dance again. This time she got low, and was shaking her ass. Dam. This is definitely the worst decision I have ever made. Watching her is making me want her. And what's with this song. I'm not her slave!