Chapter 13

POV: Y/N

Wednesday

Work was exhausting last night. And around 5 o'clock, All Might came in with my new fitness plan. He expects me to be up until 11 working out. He also wants me to get up at 6am! I have to eat certain foods. I was supposed to met him in the park a 6:30. Haha nope. It's seven o'clock, and I just took a shower. My gym clothes are at school. So some leggings and a tank top it is. I jog over to the park. It's probably 7:10 now. I see All Might waiting. I roll my eyes. "Sorry, my alarm clock broke last night."
"If you can't be on time for a morning workout, how would you expect to save people if you late to the party?"
"This hero doesn't wake up until 10. I think there are other that could handle it."
"We can still get in a jog, and a few other things. But I expect you to be here on time tomorrow."
"Are you bring breakfast?"
"Do I have to?"
"Yessss."
"Fine, if you can be here by 6:30 tomorrow, I'll bring you breakfast."

After two long classes, it was time once again to work out with All Might. I changed my clothes, and was ready to go. I was told to go to the field from now on. Sure enough, he was out there waiting. "What we doing today warden?"
"Run the mile again. I'm timing you."
"Fun."
"Go." I start to run. I'm still sore from running this morning!  "Sore legs are a good thing!" Shouts All Might.
I turn to face him. "Watch what ya say MR. people can take that very dirty!" I turn back towards and continue to run.
"I didn't meant it like that!" He shouts.
"And yet you said it!" I shout. I didn't bother to face him. I hate exercise! It was at probably the 15 minute mark again. And I knew the end was near. All of my muscles are burning. I want to lay down and die. I was at the end..... Suddenly I tripped over my own feet. I tumbled, but something caught me. I look up. Right into All Mights eyes. They stared at me, and I stared back. "Thank you." I finally spoke.
"Ah Yes! Your welcome." I stepped away from him. His face was a little red.
There was this energy just then. It was like when I touch Toshinori.... "What we doing now?"
"Two pushups, and 5 sit-ups."
"Wow, your asking a lot." I smiled. "Hey, do you got the stuff today."
He looked at me confused. "You mean water?"
"Yes, your my dealer remember."
"Here." He throw one at me.
Surprisingly, I caught it. "Yessss!" I down it. I could feel some of the water run down my chin. I finish it, then drop the bottle next to me. I then get down, and try the push up. It was the same as yesterday. A fail.
"Maybe we should find a different workout plan."
I get up off the ground. "Any ideas?"
He put his hand to his chin. Thinking.

'Breathe you in 'til my face numb. Drop it down to that bass drum. I got what you dream 'bout
Nails scratchin' my back tatt. Eyes closed while you scream out. And you keep me in with those hips. While my teeth sink in those lips. While your body's giving me life. And you suffocate in my kiss..'

My ringtone goes off. I quickly start to look for my phone. "Hello?"
"Y/N, hi. It's Yukino from the hospital. I just wanted to let you know something happened today. It's better now, but it's probably a good idea you came in today."
"I'm at school right now, was it bad? If so I'll leave early."
"Your aunt said finish classes. Come over after school."
"Is she sure?"
"Yes."
"Ok. I'll be there by 1."
"Ok. Have a nice day."
"You too." I hung up my phone.
"I would scold you for having your phone, but it sounded important." All Might wasn't smiling. He was looking at me.
"Im sorry. Something happened today with my aunt. She told me to come by after school."
"I see."
"Yeah. But let's get back to what we were doing." I gave a weak smile.
"How about you tell me why your ring tone sounded like something bad."
"It's the song 'Bad Things', have you never heard it?"
"No, and it sound like it was suggesting stuff."
"Well it is. It's a fun song to dance to tho."
"Hmm."
"You don't dance do you?"
"No."
"Oh come on. Have you ever tapped your foot to a song?"
"Maybe."
"That's kinda dancing. I see dancing as being able to be free. Who cares what others think. Just let the beat take you. If you want to move your feet you move them, if you want to shake that ass you shake it." I kinda shake my hips as an example.
His face was red. "I don't have time to dance."
"Oh come on. I bet when you were younger you would go to the clubs and have several ladies grinding up against you. Y'all getting sweaty in the club. Making it rated X." I smirked, he coughed, with a very red face.
"I can promise you I have never been to a club and made it rated X."
"Oh, you didn't do it on the dance floor, you took them back home and do the horizontal dance of love." I couldn't stop myself for laughing.
"New subject. Go run that mile again." He points to the track.
"Fine, but you didn't denied it either." I start to run again.
"By making you run I'm telling you I denied your statement." He shouts.
"Surrrrre!" I shout back to him.

I think 20 minutes have past. I slowed down this time. I can't take it anymore. As I jog by All Might for the very end, I huff out, "To much running."
"Haha, teaches you to mess in a teachers personal life." He smiles.
"Your sooooooo mean. I hope I haunt your dreams." I sat down on the grass.
"That's not a dream, that's a nightmare." He smirked.
"Oh, now your having nightmares about me. I must be pretty bad if I make All Might shake in his boots."
"Don't flatter yourself." He looks at his clipboard. "Let's go to the weight room."
Kill me.

The second school ended, I was on the train to the hospital. I had to know what happened to my aunt. Room number 264. I open the door to see her sleeping. I walked in and had a seat in the chair next to her. "What happened?" I whispered. I sat there in silence, listening to the beep of the monitor. Finally a nurse came in to check on her.
"Oh, hello Y/N, would you like to talk to the doctor?"
"Ahh, sure."
She left, then a man walked in. "Miss L/N, I'm glad you made it in."
"I got a call today that something happened. They didn't say what and I was told to continue my classes."
"Yes. You see, you aunt had a stoke today. It wasn't anything big, but a scare nonetheless. We did a scan and found a few blood clots in her brain. We started her on blood thinners."
"I see." My heart hurts. I'm not ready for her to pass. But it is started to sound like it will be soon. "Did she have any lasting effects from the stroke?"
"She made it out pretty well. We caught it early enough. I don't think she will have anything to worry about."
"Ok, thank you."
"We are worried about the blood thinners with her current medications, but we will keep an close eye on her."
"Ok." I nod my head, showing I understand. He left. I sat there, with tears in my eyes. She is still alive. That's all that matters.