Chapter 28

POV: Y/N

"Haha, now your dinner is ruined too." I laughed. I was close to Toshinori, siting next to him. He then grabs my chin, and licks my cheek. My face goes instantly goes red.
"Well the sauce tastes great." He says.
I go to stand up, but the sauce made me fall again. Once again landing on him. We were both heavily breathing. So close. "W-We have to stop m-meeting like this." Oh boy.
"You need to take that dress off...." His face goes red. "I mean you can't keep it on....We need to shower..... You need to shower, but alone!"
He is fluster right now. What do I say! Ahhh. "Strip me...." Wrong words idiot! "Ahh I mean I need to strip.... in Your Room.... I mean which room!" Kill me.
Toshinori grabbed the counter first, then pulled himself up. He then held out a hand for me. Once we where both up, he took off his shoes, and I took off mine. I then followed him upstairs. We went into his bedroom. Then to the bathroom. "Um, would you prefer the shower or the tub."
"Do you have any bubbles?"
"Embarrassingly yes."
"I'll take a bath then."
"Ok." He then walks over to the shelf, and grabbed a towel and the bubble bath. "Here."
"Thank you." I go over to the tube...... how do I turn it on? "Hey Toshi?"
"Y-Yes?"
"How do I turn it on."
"Oh." He walked over, and started to hit some buttons. Hi tech tub. Once the water came on, he plugged it. "Ok, you can add your bubbles."
"Thanks again." He exits the room. I poured the bubbles into the tub. Watching them slowly grow. There was a knock at the door.
"Are you decent?"
"Yes." I was undoing the necklace part of the dress.
He opened the door. "I figured you might need something to change into. So I grabbed one of my shirts."
Yes!!!!! "Ok. Cool." I take the shirt from him. He was about to leave. "Toshi."
"Yes?"
"Could you unzip my dress?"
"Ahhh sure." He came back over.
I move my hair over my shoulder. I felt his hands lightly touch my back as he grabs the zipper. Slowly going down. The dress has a built in bra, so I didn't have to wear one, Toshinori noticed it. Once he finished, his hands traveled up my back. He leans in, and kisses my neck. His hands now on my shoulders. This feels so good. He starts to trail his kisses down my back. His hands slowly move down my arms. 'I need to stop.' Rang in my head. I hate this. I pull away from him, but his hands accidentally (maybe on purpose) pushed down my sleeve like material on the dress, causing the whole dress to fall to the floor. My face goes red. I'm just standing here in my red thong! I'm so glad I'm not facing him. I hear him cough, a lot. Then I hear the door. I turn around and see he left. I'm so awkward! And Kimberly thinks I'm just going to fuck him. I turn off the water, and set down all my stuff. I take off my thong now, and dip into the water. Don't think about it, just don't think about it. Let the warm water take away your problems. I dunk my head under the water, getting of any noodles and sauce. I came back up. Breath. I should really go home after this. Or is that worst? He licked me, then kissed my neck, and probably made my dress fall. I'm making him throw his morals away. Maybe I should just end it with him. I could wait until I'm 19. Suddenly the water splashed! Soaking the floor. I scream! It was like something fell in, or someone! "Kimberly!" I half whispered half spoke. I don't want him to know Kimberly is here.
She was in the bath with me now. Only she was sideways, he legs hanging out over the side. She pulls her head out of the water. "Your in the bath." She squirt water from her mouth.
"Yes now leave."
Suddenly the door busts open and Toshinori runs in, but when he went to stop, he slid on the water. Kimberly pops away, as he slid right into the tub. Head first. Making more water splash out, taking away the last of my bubbles too. Leaving me very exposed to everyone. I quickly grab the towel and cover up, as he pulls his head out of the remaining water. "Wow, he really want to see you naked." Kimberly said, she was sitting on the sink.
He whips his face off with his hand. He looked at me then to her. "What is she doing here!? I thought something bad happened!"
I stood up, the towel around me. "I'm fine, but this is very embarrassing."
He turns to me again, then coughs as he turns away. "Fine, I don't want to know." He then exits the bathroom once again.
"Do you see what you did!"
"I saw a man that is hungry for your body." She smirks.
"What happened to the chapter 35 rule! You came back at the worst time!"
"Well I never thought I would say I took a bath with ya, but I guess I can now. So did you like fuck or something?"
"No, I spilled dinner everywhere."
"Ok, well I came back with a few things. She held up a bag."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"I got you 5 boxes of all sizes condoms. So you little rabbits can go to town. I also didn't know what size he would need. You can thank me when your not pregnant."
"I'm not going to thank you. You intruded on my bath just for a condom delivery."
"Because I love you."
"You scared me, making me scream. Which made him come running in, and land head first in my bath. What if he saw something!"
"Well he will at some point. Might as well rip off the bandage."
"Kimberly, I love you, you know that. But when I say this, it's for the best. LEAVE!"
"Fine, but I'm leaving these."
With that she was gone. I adjust the towel, then look around. His shower drain was taking care of all the water. I exit the bathroom, and saw him in the hall way. Walking back and forth. "Hey."
"Why was she here?" He wasn't looking at me.
"Well she left us a gift. She didn't mean anything bad by it."
"How did she even know were you where?"
"I told her..."
"When did you do that? I've been with you most... When I was at the store. You told her you were here."
"Yes."
"I thought something happened to you. I ran in there to make sure you where all right, instead I find Kimberly is hanging out in my bathroom." He was still going back and forth.
"Are you mad?"
"No, I'm a little annoyed, but not mad." He finally turns and looks at me. "Why do you have to do that." He turns away.
"Earlier, when you were kissing my neck, I heard your thoughts say you needed to stop. I didn't mean to, but that's why I pulled away. I think I'm causing you more trouble then I'm worth. Every time we start to kiss or get closer, you get ready to break a law. I can't let you do that."
He turn to me. "What I choose to do is my choice. Every male your age I'm jealous of. They can be with you and not have to worry about stuff. We can't even go food shopping. If we go out anywhere together we have to make sure no one knows us. But not having you in my life is just as bad. It's hell, and it kills me. If keeping you near means I say hell with it all then that's what I'm going to do."
"Toshi..."
"Y/N..."
He takes a step closer. I lean in. "So I brought you... Who is kissing my head?" I open my eyes to see Kimberly standing between us.
Toshinori was pulling hair from his mouth. "Really." Was all he said.
"Either way I brought you new underwear. You might want it. Ok I'm going for good now." And with that Kimberly was gone, and I was left holding my black lacy panties set. I quickly hid them behind my back.
"She has the worst timing."
"How about you go get dressed. We have to clean the kitchen before Billie Jean eats it all."
"Ok."