Chapter 61.5

I'm sorry for the long break. Just have a lot going on. Hopefully this will hold you off for a little bit.

POV: Aunt
(Memory)

Quirks are so new, yet everyone is dying to get their. I look across the table at the little girl. Her hands on her head. Eyes wide open as she stares at me. She is only six, and is missing her front teeth. She sounds a little funny. "You want a puppy!" She shouts.
I smile. "Wrong again."
She crossed her arms and pouts. "I'm going to get my quirk soon right."
There was a chuckle from across the room. "What's the rush. You still have time kiddo." Arata said.
I smile at him. What man would pack up his whole life just for a girl. This man. The man I married. The man I love. He is a little older. But I love his salt and pepper hair. And he is so great with Y/N.  "Your old. You can say that." Y/N pouts again.
The front door opens. "Ok so Auntie and Gin will be here around six for dinner." A females voice said.
"MOMMY!" Y/N got up and ran over to her. She wrapped her little arms around her legs. "Ok ok (Nickname). Let me get my shoes off before you attack." Y/N look at her mother with puppy dog eyes. "Ok come here." She then scooped her up into a big hug.
I stand up, and stood next to Arata. He puts his arm around my back. Then the other one on my tummy. "Almost got a full family here." He chuckles.
"I want a brother!" Y/N shouts.
"Now Y/N. We have gone over this. Your Aunts baby will be your cousin, and you can't pick the gender." My sister smiles. "But it will be nice to have more kids around here."
"You mean the middle of Nowhere. Yes great spot for kids." I roll my eyes. We left everything behind. That night my sister showed up, running. I knew we could never go back. She hasn't dated. And she still has nightmares of what that man did to her. But we got Y/N. She looks so much like her mother. I'm sure she will get a similar quirk.
"Oh, so Auntie told me we need to take Y/N into town more." My sister spoke. Making her way over to the table.
"Um why?" I ask, clearly concerned.
"Well she need to socialize with other kids. Maybe even go to school."
"Arata, could you take Y/N outside."
"Sure. Come on." He said.
I waited for them to leave before I spoke again. "School. I thought we agreed I was going to homeschool them."
"We did. But I think she needs to get out more."
"What if he finds us! We are in hiding!" I start talking with my hands waving about.
"If he was going to find us he would have already!" She shouts at me.
"Your going to risk it!"
"She is my daughter... Don't you ever question me." She has tears in her eyes.
"Hey." I head over to her. "I'm sorry." I look down. "I know it's hard for you. I just love that little girl with all my heart you know."
"Yeah. I know." She wipes her tears. "How about we see how she does. If she can make friends or not." She gives me a week smile. "How did you grow up so much?"
"Hey, I've grown up a lot having that kid around." I chuckled.

(A Few Days later)

"Mommy stop! Please!" I heard a crying girl shout.
I stop the water and grab the hand towel. "Hey how was the park?" I asked.
"Bad!" My sister said.
"Mommy!" Y/N cry's.
My sister had dragged her home. She didn't know what was happening.  But my sister does. "Hey. You can let go of her arm now."
My sister looks downs, and then let's go. "Go play."
"Butt..."
"NO BUTTS NOW GO PLAY." My sister shouts.
I could see how scared Y/N was. "Go on. I have to talk with your mother."
My sister said something g under her breath. I couldn't hear. Y/N ran off. I then sat my sister down. "We have to kill her." Was the first thing she said.
"Whoa. Back up the crazy train. Who we killing?"
"Y/N."
My heart stopped. Did she just..... "She is your child."
"No she isn't. She is his monster!" Tears came to her eyes. She was shaking.
"I need you to explain to me what happen." I stared at her for a few minutes before she answered. This is my older sister. She has been holding together everything for so long. But she loves Y/N. More then anything.
"We went to the park." She started to scratch at her arms. "Everything was fine. Or so I thought!" She looks behind her then back to me. "This other kid. He has this time quirk. You could see time frozen around him. He was using it to bully other kids."  She then starts to pick at her fingertips. I watch her start to flack the skin. She is having a panic attack. "I was talking. I wasn't even paying attention." Fat tears roll down her cheeks. "I-I saw her..." She covers her mouth. Then bites one of her nails. "What did you see? Was he at the park?"
"Noooo!" She starts to pull at her hair. "I saw her take his quirk!"