Chapter 60

POV: Y/N

"This bag is full. I can't possibly carry all of these."
"Fine. Test out a few, and pick the ones you like. Oh if it makes it easier..." She pulls out her phone. "Ok, so this is class 1-A, and these are their quirks. You probably don't need rocket legs, but it's an option."
"Maybe if I decided to race All Might." I rolled my eyes. "Some of these are a little crazy."
"One second." She popped away. I heard another explosion. Then she came back. "Got it!" She was burnt to a crisp. I thought she looked bad before. But to get exploded twice, she is crazy. I watch as she take the hair and adds this metal clamp to it. "Explosive key chain just for you." She hands it to me.
"You are so going to get in trouble for this."
"No I won't!"
"Then why is there a pissed off kid walking this way. Followed by some teachers."
"Shit. Well bye now!" Then she was gone.
The pissed kid came up to me. "WHERE DID SHE GO!"
"I don't know."
He was annoyed by my answer. He looked away then back. "IS THAT MY HAIR!"
I looked down at my hands. They are sweating now. Gross. But I also I'm holding his hair. I turn and chuck it. "Nope."
He looked ready to kill you. "That's enough. Tell Kimberly to stop taking hair from everyone." Mr. Aizawa said.
"I can't do that."
"Why?"
"She is currently taking your hair."
"Y/N!" She shouts.  Mr. Aizawa was staring at her now. "Shit!" Now she is running. And there goes his scarf. While everyone was watching Kimberly I grabbed a few key chains, and put them in my bag. Now Mr. Aizawa turns back to me.
"Is that bag full of hair she collected." I'm not fighting him. So I handing it over. "Come with me to the principal office."
I turn to Kimberly. "Thanks a lot."
She smile. "Everything I do. I do it for you!" She sings.
"Stop singing please." Mr. Aizawa said. We go inside, and make our way to the office. "Sit." He then walked into the office.
We sit waiting for what's to come. Then All Might walked in. He had the biggest cup of coffee, and he was yawning. He didn't see us. Mr. Aizawa opened the door, and let All Might in. After a seconds. Mr. Aizawa left, and Kimberly went in. The whole time you could hear All Might yawn, and it made you yawn.
'An hour of sleep, now I get to deal with this.' Rang in your head. Shit! I read All Mights mind. But why didn't he get any sleep? 'I couldn't say no. She looked so good laying in my bed.' Rang in my head. A chill goes up my spin. What the fuck! What about me! Yesterday he had his hands on me, then later that night he had a girl in bed. It's obvious he broke up with his boyfriend for me, but then found a beauty and took her home. Why would I care tho. Why! I don't. But I do. Why is it so hard not to like him! I love Toshinori! That's that. And he still loves me, so it's good. Ugh! I hate being a teenage girl. Emotions are so hard! Finally the door opened. Kimberly came out with a huge smile. She quickly ran up to me. "They think I have have a weird hair problem. Don't tell them anything." She then walked away.
Why am I friends with her? I hear my name. And I walk into the room. All Might stands behind Principle Nezu, but he wasn't looking at me. The bag of hair on the desk. "Miss L/N, can you explain the hair."
"Kimberly got into the hobby of making key chain. She said hair makes it nice and soft."
"So why did you have the bag?"
"She wants me to sell them at the store I work at. Listen, Kimberly is crazy. But she is also crazy smart. If she believe hair key chains are going to sell, she is probably right. Haven't you noticed how she had this long gorgeous hair, then she cut it off. She made Key chains with it. She gave my like 5 of them."
"Fine. We have to keep the bag, but your free to go."
"Can I ask why Mr. Aizawa didn't stay?"
"Well, he has a test to give, and we didn't want you to read his mind."
"And what about All Might?" You point to him. He stiffens up.
"He found the hair key chain you threw."
"Oh... sorry."
"If that's all, you two can go and start your training for the day."
"Right." You nod, and then walked out. All Might followed behind. He hasn't said anything . He just yawns and sips his coffee. "So, you seem tired."
"Yeah, I didn't get much sleep." He still wasn't looking at me.
"Where you out patrolling all night?"
"Oh, I was patrolling something..." He spoke low, probably to himself, unaware he spoke aloud.
"Well then." This is awkward.
He froze. Realizing what was said. "We have a lot to train today. So let's focus on that!" He seems more awake.
"Ok." You then turned into the locker room.

POV: Toshinori

*Last Night*

I come back down the stairs with a younger photo of Gran Torino. I look around but Y/N is gone. I turn to Billie Jean. "Projections. Am I right." She meows. And to think I made coffee. I'm never going to get back to sleep. I put the picture down, and walk back up stairs. I walked into my dark room, and took off my shirt and sweatpants. Back to boxer, and back to bed. I climbed in, and laid on my back. Suddenly I felt something slide across my chest. It's not Billie Jean...
"Toshi, I'm right here you know."