Kimberlys Takeover!

THIS IS KIMBERLYS STORY NOW BI*CHES!
Don't tell! 😉 ok! I only have so much time, but I have 3 different things I want to write about. I can't promise they will be PG. This is me after all. 🤪 Granted I don't have all the information, but I know enough stuff. They will not go with the current story. Yet I will use the characters.

1. Toshinori and All Might awkward conversation. (Why is there no scenes where they are together?)

POV: Toshinori

Y/N said she believes All Might has a thing for her. It's been eating away at me. I have to know if it's true. If he is hitting on her without me knowing then she might leave me for him. I saw him enter the teachers room. If he is alone then nows my chance. I look. No one is near. "Hey, I have a question for you?"
He smiles. "What is it Mr. Yagi?"
"Do you have feeling towards a certain student?" I look him dead in the eyes. He was nervous.
"Why do you ask?"
Ok now I'm the nervous one. "Because she told me."
"Well it's not true."
"Are you calling her a liar?"
"Listen Y/N is a very beautiful girl, but I'm the number 1 hero. I'm not going to go after her." He was sweating.
"I never said her name."
"Fine! So what if I like her. What are you going to do about. As long as I don't act upon these feeling I'm safe."
"I'm her boyfriend! And if you even think to touch her!" Shit!
"Oh, your mad at me because I like her, yet your the one breaking the laws and rules to be with her."
"We haven't done anything, we just hang out."
"Let me make this Clear little man. I'm going to bone your girlfriend. And she is going to forget about you."
I was so angry. How does anyone just say that. "I'll make you eat those words."
"I would like to see you try."
"I call upon all the Anime greats!" There was a bright light behind me. Yes.
"I'm fucked." Was all he said.
Why, because I had a badass team behind me. Goku from Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Ichigo from Bleach, Eren from Attack On Titan, Natsu from Fairy Tail and More! My quirk is Anime!
"Oh Toshinori!" A female voice shouts. Y/N comes running over. She hugs me. "Oh your the greatest, why better and bigger then All Might could ever be! Take me right now! Let the world see our love!"

Ok! That's probably not how it would go, but I can imagine right? And how cool would it be to have the quirk of Anime! Like wow.

2. Locker room dangers All Might and Y/N
(Your not dating Toshinori here)

POV: Y/N

Training with All Might went by so fast today. Now I'm all Sweaty. "I'm going to head out a little early to go and shower."
"Sure, that's fine." All Might smiles.
I walk to the locker room. There is probably a good 20 minutes left before classes end. There isn't going to be anyone in the locker room either. I head over to my locker, and grab my uniform.  I then walk over to the shelf and grab a towel that the school supplies. I then hop into the shower. The warm water running down my body. Yes. Suddenly this loud alarm goes off.
"Warning. Level 3 security breach. All Students please exit the building in an orderly fashion."
What the fuck! And I'm naked over here! I grabbed the towel, and wrapped it around me. I heard the door open. I froze. Shit who is in here. I hear the sound of boots walking. I can't move. Am I going to die? They stop right in front of my stall. Do something god dam it! My grip on the towel tightens. Suddenly, they kick down the stall door. I fall back on my ass. This man stares at me. He licks his lips. "Why if it isn't my lucky day." He then take a step towards me, and grabs my hair. He starts to pull my out of the stall. I kick and scream.
"This is the Ladies Locker Room, you have no business being in here." A males voice said. I know this voice. I look over, and saw All Might!
"How about you be a good hero and Leave then. There is a lady using this locker room."
"I can't do that. Now get your hands off of her."
He wasn't smiling, he looked pissed. Why is that such a turn on!
The man pushed me to the ground. Letting go of my hair. "Wrong choice."
All Might sprang into action. But then suddenly All Might punched the locker next to him. He tried again, but this time punched a stall. Shit! This dude can avoid All Might by making him miss. I have to help. But I can't move. I'm too scared. How am I supposed to be a hero if I can't even stand up and fight. All Might haven't even landed a hit, yet they have gotten a few on him. I have to help. No more being afraid. I reach over and grab my key chain. Thank you Kimberly for being so amazing to give me your hair and show me some basics moves. (I know, I'm the best.) I grip my towel, and then blink next to him. He turned to me, I blink to the other side and kicked him in the face. He wasn't able to block it. I blink across the room. Now I have the upper hand. I could see all of him. He was pissed. He had to block All Mights attacks instead of worrying about me. Good. I focused on him. I can float him. I can do this. Suddenly he went up to the ceiling, then back down to the ground. I did it a few more times before stopping. As he tried to stand up, All Might punched him. It was over. All might tied him up, and was going to bring him out to the police. "Hey."
"I'm sorry. You can get dressed now."
"You where the only one that knew I was in here. And you came and saved me."
"I would of been faster, but I had to take down another one in the hall. But you did most of it."
"I was so scared, I froze."
"So you can blink? Did the amazing Kimberly show you that?" (Technically I did.)
"Kinda." What would Kimberly do right now? (Fuck him.)  He starts to walk away. "All Might wait!"
"Yes?"
"I feel like I need to reward you. Is there anything I can do?" I stare at him. 'Drop the towel rang in my head.'
"You don't have to do anything." He said.
I know his thought. I know what he wants.
I walk up to him. "Drop him."
He dropped the men. I grab his suit, and pull him down. I lean in and kiss him. I then blink us back to my house. I end the kiss and push him onto my couch. "How did we..."
I drop my towel. I then climb up, and kiss him again. His large hands grab my ass. I could feel him getting hard. I end the kiss and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me."