Chapter 52

"W-who else has seen this?"
"Just us three." Naomasa said.
I grab his arm, and pull him to the side. "Why did you.."
"She was the girl in the bar. You know her. I could of done a face search. But I knew you might not want that."
I look back towards the lab tech. I'm angry. I clench my fists. "Is there any way you could....."

POV: Toshinori

"Is there any way you could Delete it?"
"What! I worked on this video for over 16 hours. Not to mention how il...."
"I SAID DELETE IT." I grind my teeth. I see the lab tech shaking.
"All Might. Are you sure...."
"Yes Naomasa, I'm sure."
He nods his head to the lab tech. "I'm trusting you." He said.
I can't let this get out. Y/N is so young, and new to her quirks. She couldn't handle going to prison. And even if it's wrong, I can't let there be proof that could land her there. This girl has blinded me. I'll do anything for her. I watch the lab tech get to work, and deleting everything about this video. Any copies there way, and mention of it. Is this the right choice... I need to go and see Y/N. She should have work tonight, so I'll stop by there....

POV: Y/N

After a long day of quirk training, I can use my Astral Projection for about 5 minutes. Yeah, if I'm too depressed, scared, nervous, or just my emotions are to high, she won't listen to me. I got home around 1:30, and was going to get ready for work. Only a pipe burst. So the store is closed. Ive been on Facebook for the last few hours. Mindless scrolling through videos, and memes. I hear my phone ping. I look. Kimberly wants to come over to watch some movies. She also wants to know what I talked with her mom about all day. I text her back saying give me an hour, and bring the popcorn. I then got off my bed, and went to the bathroom. I need to take a shower. And listen to music.... I turned on my favorite song and hopped into the shower. I have time. I can try to relax... I listen to a few different songs, when Hot n Cold by Katy Perry came on. Oh this song. It gets stuck in my head every time. Yet here I am, singing it at the top of my lung. I think I heard a knock at the front door. Shit. I quickly washed my hair. I heard the knock again. It was a little louder. I shout. "One second!" I hop out, and stop my music. I wrapped a towel around me. Kimberly never knocks. I exit the bathroom, and head over to the front door. They knock again. "I'm here ok." I opened the door to see All Might. I slammed it in his face. "Your definitely not Kimberly!" I hear a strange sound.
"Sorry, I had a question to ask and it couldn't wait." I heard him through the door.
All Might Just saw me in a towel. That has to be like hella illegal, but he has seen worst. And if he has a boyfriend, it can't be too bad? Oh man I over thinking this. "I'm going to get dressed. You can come in and sit on the couch and wait for me." I walked into my second bedroom. Making sure I close the door. I hear the front door open.
"Nice place you got here." I heard him shout from the living room.
I quickly grabbed a pair of pink shorts, and a tank top. I brushed out my hair. And put it up. (Ignore If ya got short hair.) I finally exited the room. I saw he took his shoes off at the door. He got some big feet.... shit. I have a dirty mind... I could feel my face heating up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. "So what do ya want?" I sat down next to him. He stiffened up. He still had on his yellow suit. Did he come right from work?
"Is that what your wearing?" He looked away.
"My house." Maybe a tank top was to much cleavage, but it's his fault for being so tall. And if he doesn't like it, then he can look at my face not my chest!
"Are you feeling better?"
"Working through the pain. I'll live."
"That's good to hear. I think. At first I thought you were avoiding me because of what happened that other night."
"Did you really see anything tho? ... Don't answer that." I shake my head. I open my water.
"Ok, well I had a question. You said you don't remember your dreams except one of them. Can you tell me about that dream?"
My heart starts to race. Shit. Did the cops finally find out. Did they send All Might here to arrest me! I quickly take a drink of my water. I could feel it spill over my lips, and some drip down my neck.

POV: Toshinori

She takes a drink of her water, and some of it drips down her neck. It slowly goes down her chest, and down between her breast... Fuck, she isn't wearing a bra. I want... no, I can't. Why did I come here as All Might. I doubt she wants to see me right now tho. I quickly stand up, and go around the couch.
She puts her water down. "Is something wrong?"
Shit. "To much stilling is bad for the calf's!"
"Oh...  ok." Her hands are shaking. "So about the dream..." She brings the cap up. Only it slips from her hand. It rolls across the floor. "Shit." She mumbles. It stops in front of the tv. In her panic she put the water bottle down on the side table, and walked over to the cap. She bent down to pick it up. But in doing so, her ass was in perfect view, and the small shorts raised up a little showing her black lace panties. And the fabric was right up to her skin. You could almost see the outline of her. I have to cough. I also think I have a noise bleed coming on. It was almost as if time stopped just for me to see this... Why am I looking! I can't have her, and I have to move on. It's for the best. I turn away. Way did I tell her All Might has a boyfriend. She isn't trying to be sexy, yet it's working. I need to use the bathroom. I can't let her see me like this. She grabbed the cap and was on her way back up. This girl is doing things to me. "Do you have a bathroom?!"
I turn my back to her.
"Yeah that door right there."
I quickly make my way there, and close the door. Dam it. I grab some tissue. And clean up my bloody nose. I need to claim down. Breathe. I can't be stupid. I can't do anything stupid. I want to do some stupid stuff right now. Focus! I came here one reason... The video. But knowing I can't have her is making this so hard. I leaned over the sink, and that's when I felt it. I. Got. A. Boner. I should of stayed home. Not only seeing her in a towel, I looked at her breast, and her ass. I could see so much. Im craving her now. I can't believe myself right now. I slap my face a few time.
"Are you Alright?" She asked through the door.
"Yes." Oh I'm far from alright. I'm a sick man. I should of never of gotten involved with you.