Chapter 35

Clearly embarrassed, he looks at the clock. "You should rest." He then got up, and left.
"Bye." I said. I'm very confused on what just happened. I sigh. What I said wasn't wrong. Technically we are dating, even though we shouldn't. I wish Toshinori would visit, but he isn't my teacher, and it would look very weird. "Um, excuse me. Recovery Girl."
The curtain was pulled and she walked over. "Yes?"
"How long do I need to rest?
"You should stay here for the night."
"Do you know where my clothes are? I have to message someone."
She goes to the foot of the bed. She pulls out a bag. And hands it to me. "Everything that was on you is in the bag. After this call I expect you to rest."
"Yes ma'am." She left, closing the curtain behind her. I quickly sent Kimberly a text, and one to Toshinori. I hear my phone. Kimberly got back to me fast, saying how she will be over in 5 minutes. She has to finish something before she can come. Toshinori didn't reply. I'm supposed to be resting, but I can't. Kimberly will be here soon, so it's time I play a game on my phone. Who am I kidding, my flip phone has like 3 games. I'm kinda bad at all of them. I don't take pictures with this phone because they are terrible, and music is whatever I record myself. How I got my ring tone. I need a new phone. Maybe I'll buy one next paycheck. Yeah because my $350 go so far. Suddenly Kimberly we two inches from my face.
"Omg you look like death!"
"Yeah because that's what every girl wants to hear."
"Hey! I told you to rest! No visitors!" We heard Recovery Girl shout.
"I'll only be a second! She is like my sister." Kimberly says. She then sat down next to me.
"Make it fast." Recovery Girl says.
Kimberly rolls her eyes. "So I know chapter 35 was going to be interesting, but the mean author moved her notes from the app and I could peek. So what happened?"
"Um, I used my quirk to levitate several items. Only it went wrong. I guess I can only do two at a time from know."
"Interesting? So now you Spleenless?"
"I guess so. All Might was very upset."
"Oh? Do tell."
"Well..." I motion for her to come in closer. "He told me he did want to lose me." I whispered.
"Shut up."
"He looked at me with these eyes. Then he moved some of my hair." I whispered.
"Did you kiss?"
"I told him I had a boyfriend."
"You rejected him. You rejected All Might. The Number One Hero."
"Your making me sound like a terrible human being."
"Well your not, your in a relationship so it makes sense."
"Well I probably would of kissed him, if I wasn't dating a certain guy."
"Ohhhhh!"
"Thanks for being quite." I roll my eyes.
Suddenly my phone pinged. I looked down to see a text. From Toshinori. "It's him."
"I'm literally dying!"
"It reads. I feel so bad I can't do anything to help. I would visit you, but I don't want people to question. We will have to rain check. I hope you get better soon, because I'll have something waiting for you. I love you beautiful." Internal screaming.
"He is getting you a get well soon gift! And he texted that he loved ya, and he called you beautiful. I'm jealous."
"What should I say back?"
"Oh, text this. It wasn't something anyone could have stopped. Im so grateful that you care. You don't have to get me anything. Really I'm good. And we will definitely have to do a rain check. I love you too."
"Oh that's good."
"Yup."
"But flowers would be nice."
"Oh you told him not to, it's going to make him want to even more."
"Ok. I've taken enough of your time. Go to your class."
"I'm coming back later, with a few things. Magazine, a book, your homework."
"Oh so caring."
"I am." Kimberly smiles. "Bye girl."
"Bye." With that she was gone. Now I can rest.

POV: Toshinori

I have to focus and get work done. Yet I can't, because I was stupid and made a big mistake earlier. I thought I was doing good being two different people. I was going to kiss her as All Might. I can't believe it. I'm surprised she isn't done with me, and trying to be with him. The fact that's what I'm freaking out about is just terrible. I should be more concerned with how her spleen ruptured. I can't even go and see her as myself. She said no gifts. But I Have to do something...... I look at the clock. I have time. I grabbed my coat and ran out the door. She needs something. What am I doing. I know this won't end well, yet I'm still doing it. Maybe he was wrong. There is still a chance. Until I know for sure, I will try with Y/N. I just can't go over board....
"That will be $739. When would you like them delivered?" The store clerk asked."
"Um, when is the soonest?"
"It will take about an hour to load up the two trucks, then the place is about a 30 minute drive. So today, but that will cost extra."
"I'm sold."
-1 1/2 hours later-
"I might be a little late coming back to school."
'Are you asking or telling me to sub our class.' Mr Aizawa said on the phone.
"Well asking."
'I don't want to know why, but you will owe me tho.' He said.
"I promise this won't happen again."
'I believe that as much as I believe the sky is green.'
"Thank you again." I hung up the phone as the two trucks pulled up. I'm absolutely positively crazy. And thanks to Kimberly, I'm also breaking in an entering Y/N house. The truck pulled up, and the held the door open for them. "Just fill the living room." I thought it was weird the other day when Kimberly found me in the hall and stopped me. She handed me a paper, and said a certain teachers name saying to give it to me. She then walked away. Looking down that the paper, it was a list of numbers. How to get ahold of Y/Ns aunt, or Kimberly's Mother, and Last was Kimberly. At the bottom said incase of emergencies call or text these number. At first I thought I would never need it, but I used Kimberly number today. I texted her and asked if Y/N had a hidden spare key. Surprisingly she told me to look for the frog lawn orientation. The one with the leg in the air has the key. I felt crazy looking under the frog, but there was the key.
"Sir."
I shake my head, leaving my thoughts. "Yes."
"We are all unloaded."
"Oh, ok." I close the door, and look around the living room. "Shit I went crazy."