Chapter 18: One Lie and Two Truths

"Everything seems to be in order." the sound of clicking and tapping continued.

It was a white room with long drapped curtains. The light of the computer shone brightly on their faces.

"She seems much healthier in fact."  The voice, a male, said to the two adults watching the computer screen intently.

"Technically," he fixed his glasses and took another look at the computer screen. The two adults, a man and a woman held their breaths.

"strong healthy relationships can help strengthen the immune system, making it easier to recover from disease and possibly even lengthen a person's lifespan."

He clicked a few more buttons until a chart appeared on the screen. A spreadsheet of information came in to view.

"Just like human nature. You typically wouldn't isolate yourself for long periods of time as this would increase the likelihood of cardiovascular disease, depression, and early mortality. The same goes for sick people, they need constant care from loved ones."

Giving his chair a spin, he turned to the third third occupant who was currently sitting next to him.

A girl with ocean colored eyes.

"You've got quite the amazing friends
young lady." the doctor told her, smiling.

"Of course," the doctor added, this time turning to look at Mr. and Mrs. Oozora.

"this does not mean she's completely cured, she still needs to take all of the prescribed medicine." he added hastily. "But other then that, she is perfectly able to go back."

Behind her, Lisa heard her mothers gasp of joy. So it would be fine then. She'd be able to go back to London without any trouble.

It had been worrying her for quite a bit. After her best friends Emiyo and Kameko had found out that the Royal Academia Institute was ready to accept back students, Lisa panicked.

What if they don't let me go? What if the incident at the school convinced them otherwise overtime? I won't be able to go with Emiyo and Kameko! I won't be able to be their Precure Secretary!

These constant thoughts ran through her mind. Unlike her best friends, she wasn't normal. It pained her to say it, but she was scared that she wouldn't be able to go back.

Luckily for her: here she was.

"It was the thing that saved me..." Lisa whispered to herself, the dimples in her cheeks glowing.

"I'd say she's more then ready to go." the doctor added, making sure to look towards Mr. and Mrs. Oozora.

"Nothing to worry about."

Lisa turned her head and stared up at her mother and father expectantly for their reply on the matter.

"So---" asked the familiar voice of Emiyo an hour later.

Lisa nodded her head. "Yes"

Kameko let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god I  was scared you wouldn't be able to come---"

Emiyo turned to her sister and closed in on her. "You didn't have faith on Lisa?"

"N-no..." Kameko held up her hands. She looked Lisa with fear in her eyes.

"Oh, you two." Lisa waved them off before they started arguing. "Say---where is Kibou, Yuki, and Masayoshi? Aren't they here?"

Lisa looked around, turning to face the buildings, trees, and people walking about.