Chapter 41: Lisa the Fairy Godmother! The Fall Festival

The Princess of Faith gazed at the newcomers with surprise and acknowledgement.

"The others are here too." she whispered as Shinkō came into view.

Liberté gazed at the princess, then at Shinkō, and finally towards Kameko.

Her face was as white as the clouds above them.

"Good," Princess Faith gave a nod. "The others are here."

"Shinkō-chan!" Yuki and Kibou cried out, hugging their sister. The blue parakeet seemed tense, but welcomed the affection.

"What do you mean...?" Chevalier looked around. "How? Where? What?"

She looked at Kameko for an answer. but her twin seemed dazed.

Shinkō flapped her wings and looked Chevalier in the eye. "It was all because of Virtue that we're here. Lust is gone."

A look of utter delight crossed Chevalier's face but Kameko shook her head.

"No. She's going to come back. Everyone."

Liberté and Chevalier's face widened in horror and Princess Faith gave a firm nod.

"They will."

Liberté closed her eyes while Emiyo's jaw dropped. They detransformed as Kandai-sa joined the rest of the fairies.

Yuki gave a sudden twitch and her eyes changed to a vibrant orange.

"Our memories were corrupted," came Prince Justice, his voice rang through Yuki. "It happened to the Deadly Sins as well."

"But..." Emiyo searched for the words. "why? How?"

Yuki's eyes turned green, "We believe that during the seven years we fought one the Deadly Sins, we've used too much power, for both sides to handle."

"But...then..."

"Because," his voice was replaced by Princess Mercy. "The Deadly Sins are our cousins. All of our power is a double-edge sword. We need both sides."

"Then," Lisa bit her lip. "We're reviving both of you. For another round."

No one said anything. Kameko sat up and gave Princess Faith a look.

"Is this why all of you were unable to recall Sirius Takashimizu our grandfather?"

Yuki, as Princess Mercy, gave a solid nod.

"And what is it that you call a "Legend" that involves us?" she pressed.

"When the world is in need and the pillars are spread apart, a group of warriors will appear and stop the invasion of evil and darkness-oshi. Once created by the rulers, there was the story of Cure Chevalier who fought once before but from the elements would arise new allies, new Precure to finish the fight she had started-oshi. They are to gather the pillars and bring light back to the Noble Kingdom and the Earth-oshi. Each will awaken and become the True Knights of the World-oshi."

Everyone turned their heads towards Masayoshi. "That's the most I can remember-oshi."

Princess Faith saw their faces and made an effort to relax them."Things will only get more intense. Bringing us together and awaken your abilities. Together we'll stop Eve and Sylvester."

Lisa and Emiyo agreed, Kameko bitting her lip. The fairies gazed at the girls with newfound hope. Lisa couldn't lie, having this realization actually made a lot of sense.

But fighting them all over again. That seemed too much.

"If you can't even defeat me, then forget about defeating Eve."