Chapter 2: My First Flight

The newly born Precure, quickly stepped back from the Taizai. But not for long, as she extended her right leg, landing a fatal blow on the monster.

"Tsk. Your strong..." Pride gritted her teeth at the scene before her in annoyance, "Let's see you handle this!"

She swung her hand upwards, rushing where the new Precure was, laughing as Cure Chevalier finally moved from her spot for the first time at Pride's declare of war.

Cure Chevalier zipped back and forth at incredible speed, dodging and jumping all of Pride's attacks. However, Pride did not waver in the slightest.

The breeze made both of their hair stand on end, and Chevalier bended one of her legs as Pride raised her own to land a solid kick.

"Incredible-bou..."

Her eyes widened as Cure Chevalier extended herself upwards, into the sky. The sun's rays illuminated her shape in the sky, as she hopped from lamppost and treetop towards the monster, completely ignoring Pride's existence. This made her very angry, as it made her look like an utter fool.

"I'm not here to fight you." Chevalier replied monotonously as even still she jumped further and further away from her. With every step Chevalier closed in on the Taizai who continued to howl in utter pain. It extended its hands upwards circling around, as Chevalier finally stood before it. Being quick and making sure she'd find a spot where the Taizai's overly large hands weren't lurking and shielding its body, she struck.

Another deep howl erupted from the Taizai as Chevalier landed a solid kick into it's side. This sent it spiraling backwards in mild shock. Chevalier took advanatage of this and landed another kick, this time at it's stomach. More cries from the Taizai followed, and again swung it's arms around in distress. She quickly shot upwards once more, and created a luminescent pink light around her. It began to take shape and later became the same figure as her emblem shield. She used this new power to protect herself against the incoming punches.

The punches would be strong, especially for a normal human being, but Chevalier was successful in driving the Taizai backwards, with her later throwing the shield she had created towards the Taizai.

The impact was deafening. Kibou's own ears had started to vibrate as a small voice began to emite from the Tazai's very own lips, Why should I be around such people who aren't as talented and gifted as I am? Aren't I better then them? Why should I even bother using my own time to help them...when I am spending so much time doing my own things. After all I am better, smarter, and better suited in everything then they'll ever be.

It was Alice's voice. Her voice seemed far away and misted beyond recognization. The feelings she felt were being forced out of her, bringing out the evil of human nature.

Chevalier landed on the ground beside the Taizai, and looked at it's dark, fat, ugly body in both disgust and sadness. This was what Alice had managed to become. This is what happened to humans when they revert into the evil of human nature. They become just as evil and ugly as their actions. It was quite sad.

That's what Chevalier thought, and she quickly snapped her fingers, wanting to put an end to it all. From her right hand another pink light began to appear and slowly took the form of a vibrant gold tinted sword. She already knew the incantation even before she moved her lips.

Chevalier planted the sword into the ground. The sword buried itself into the out, the force of it's impact so great the ground before her began to crack and rumble and took the shape of a crater. She gave a spin and pulled the sword back from the ground. The sword was no longer a tint of gold but a brilliant pink. She extended it upwards, high above her head, calling out,