Chapter 39: The Princess of Faith

It was tedious but entertaining work. Sylvester could not summon the Excalibur sword or the Rainbow horse Yume, not that he mind. After all, this emblem was connected to Takashimizu Emiyo, the oldest granddaughter of the legendary Takashimizu Sirius.

"Not like Takashimizu is his actual last name. I remember him telling me that was his wife's name." He twirled the emblem between his thumb and forefinger. "Pity he didn't make this one." Sylvester stood up.

"Too bad I wasn't alive for the creation of the spares." he added as Lust appeared from the shadows and into his domain.

"Sir, I see your going through memory lane." she said abruptly, intruding in his memories. "You do realize that the girls will use any means necessary to locate the transformation device?"

"Of course," Sylvester added, "and it will be your mission to fight them."

"Disposable are we?" Lust folded her arms. "You know what'll happen-----"

"Assemble Gluttony and Wrath." The calmness in his voice ceased. He leaned in, inches from her face. Lust said nothing, but walked away.

The truth would be out soon and none of them would be able to stop it. Sylvester wanted the pleasure of crushing their wills with psychological torture.

Sylvester coated the emblem in a small orb filled with black, purple, and gray light. A small tap and the imprisoned emblem was teleported to a different location.

"But," Sylvester stretched. "they probably won't be able to hold them off because we've already established---" he shrugged his shoulders. "We aren't going to kill them, just a little torture here and there. At least not yet anyway."

_________________________

A soft gasp erupted from their mouths in under a second.

And Emiyo almost fell off their avian friend in the process.

"Can they not see us-oshi?" Masayoshi asked from Kameko's shoulder.

They were flying high above the air with the blue sky and large fluffy clouds for company. Directly below them came a stream of landmarks from all over the world. Small specks littered the ground below.

On closer inspection the small specks were humans of all race, gender, religion, citizenship status, language, and family background. A gasp of delight came from Kameko as she watched them doing their day-to-day tasks.

"I don't think so." Emiyo replied, holding out a hand at a nearby cloud. Her hand passed right through it. "It's a holographic version. We can see them, but they can't."

"This is perfect!" Kameko said happily. "Now we can go about our Precure missions without being discovered!" she clapped her hands and Masayoshi was the second to almost fall over in her excitement.

Emiyo forced a smile. She was more than glad to have this new ability that was ensuring results but her face automatically fell when she compared what Kameko had spent her time with compared to her.

Which was why Emiyo was determind to get her emblem back and stop holding them back. On both shoulders she noticed Kibou and Kandai-sa stare up at her, as if they understood what was going through her mind.

Kameko gave Akari a soft pat and the phoenix lowered. The fairies held onto the twins as they took in the sight.

Large hills made from pure sand rose from the ground and a group of men rode on camels.

"Egypt perhaps-hi?"

Akari still lowered until Emiyo could see one of the riders, a young boy around her age with long robes and ancient earrings. She waved in his direction before Akari rose and increased. Kandai-sa blinked and were sent into another side of the world.