Chapter 30

Renesmee's P.O.V

I was asleep when I heard a knock on the door and then it opened. I half opened my eyes and saw Liam coming to me. He started caressing my hair and I instantly opened my eyes wide because I don't like anyone touching my hair except Zayn. 

"Don't touch my hair." I groaned.

"It's the only way to wake you up." He laughed.

"Ugh... Liam... What do you want?" I murmured annoyed and put my face in the pillow.

"Just to see how you doing and ask you something." He said and laid next to me.

"Ugh... Tell me." I said and turned my gaze to him.

"What did you have in the bag?" He asked seriously.

"The same shit again... Garbage! Only garbage!" I said casually.

"And why didn't you put them with the others and you throwed them instantly?" He said and looked in my eyes.

"Because they had a disgusting smell so I couldn't let them until tomorrow to throw them with the others." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh! Okay then." He murmured and stretched.

"Why you acting so weird about that trash bag?" I said while I was looking at the ceiling.

"Because I was thinking that you're hiding something." He said and pushed me lightly.

"C'mon Liam... I tell you everything." I chuckled and played with his hair.

"I know that and that's why I acted weird." He murmured and made up his hair.

Then the door knocked and someone opened it and Zayn came in. He closed the door and came to the bed where we were.

"Hey... What are you doing?' He said as he sat next to me.

"Just sitting here and talking." Liam murmured and turned his gaze to me.

"Oh! Cool. When are we leaving?" Zayn said as he was caressing my belly.

"We'll go with your car?" I asked Liam playfully.

"Yeah! So around 6:50 p.m. we are going to leave." Liam answered and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked Liam while I was playing with Zayn's hand.

"For a walk. I just need some fresh air." He said and opened the door.

"Okay! See you in a while!" I said and Liam walked out and closed the door as Zayn layed next to me. "Where were you?" I asked Zayn while I was playing with his ear piercing.

"I told you, I was at some relatives' house with my family." He smiled. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, just came back from the park, ate and slept for a while." I said smiling.

"Do you know what I was thinking about when I was at my relatives?" He hugged me and put my head on his chest while our fingers were wrapped.

"Me?" I laughed.

"Yes, in some way. Basically I was thinking that you told me that you've been hurt before. Do you remember that?" He said as he was caressing my hair.

"Yeah I remember that when you told me that you're in love with that pepper girl." I said and made a funny face.

"Yes! Oh! And I was never truly in love with Perrie just saying." He murmured as he was caressing my hand.

"But you told me..."