Chapter 54

Renesmee's P.O.V

The week passed by quickly with some changes on Christy's attitude towards Harry, she was a little steep and distant, what Harry did wasn't the best he could ever do, but no one got between these two, it's their personal life and we only stir in if they want us to do it and it seems that they want to get over it alone.

Furthermore, my dad announced us that Angie would come that afternoon of Friday and Saturday morning she's coming with us to the hairdresser's and then there's Nat that has to tell us something important and the best of all these is that my brother is going out with a girl lately and he'll bring her home so we can meet her.

Since the first moment that he told us about that girl I disliked her, I just can't accept anyone else on Ellie's place We were so close and she was the first Liam's serious relationship and I just can't see Liam with another girl. Zayn tells that I have to get over it an think that my brother finally found someone who makes him happy again.

"Hunny, Liam and Melissa are here!" My mom said smiling as she approached me while I was sitting on my bed with my MacBook on my lap.

She knows my opinion about this relationship, but she still tries to change my mind because he's her beloved son that no one is allowed to touch if she doesn't approve them.

"Good and what do you want from me? Serve them some cake or what?" I hissed and stood from the beige mattress of my bed then walked to my closet.

"Just try to stay calm. And behave Renesmee Anne Payne or you'll have to face the consequences!" My mom said seriously not letting me disagree. Just because I love my brother so much I have to behave and get over it sometime.

"Shall we go downstairs?" I said as I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose crème knitted jumper with a black owl printed on it and my crème mid heeled ankle boots with a gray beanie and walked out my room with my mom following me.

We walked downstairs to the living room where my dad, Liam, a dirty blonde tall girl with blue eyes, that is probably Melissa and my aunt with my uncle along with Angie were seated on the brown couches and armchairs.

When I saw my aunt and my uncle I ran to them and hugged them tight. I may don't like Angie that much, but I adore them they're like second parents to me.

"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed and kissed each one on their cheeks.

"We missed you too sweetheart." My uncle said and kissed my forehead.

"Uhm... Nessie I want you to meet Melissa." Liam said and scratched the back of his neck showing his bewilderment, I could see that he was scared of my possible reaction.

Without any warning Melissa came and hugged me. "I've heard so much about you Renesmee!" She said smiling.

I don't like her and that stupid smile of hers has to go. I can't accept her and put her on Ellie's place... We were so close that it's just impossible to me to accept her.

"Believe me what you'll see has no relation to what you've heard." I said with a fake smile on my face.

I prefer hanging out with Angie than sitting for even a minute at the same table with Melissa.

"The food is ready would you like to go to the dining room?" My mom asked kindly with a big smile.

"Let's go I'm starving here!" My dad joked and we walked to the dining room.

After we all sat around the dark wooden table of the dining room, me opposite Liam and Melissa with Angie next to me while my parents were on the edges of the table and my uncle and aunt opposite each other on the left and right side of my dad, our housekeeper served us while we were all seated on the dark beige chairs and now there weren't the big brown vases on the table but the good cutlery my mom has for special occasions. When Emily, our housekeeper, was done serving we started eating and of course Melissa was the centre of the attention.