Chapter 48

Renesmee's P.O.V

After taking a black mini skirt from Jess, I went home and did my homework because it was still early. Around five thirty in the afternoon I walked in my bathroom and took a quick shower, when I was done I put on a matching pair of black and pink underwear. After wearing black tights, the black skirt, a pink knitted jumper, my beige scarf and knee socks with my dark brown heeled compact boots that let the top of the socks only show I still had ten minutes so I did my hairs loose curls and did my make up quickly. When I was finally done I took my phone with my Victoria's Secret case and walked downstairs where Liam was studying with Louis Chemistry.

"Nessie where are you going?" Liam asked.

"I'm going out with Zayn, he'll pick me up in a little." I said and sat on the couch until Zayn called me.

"Okay, just don't be late. Mom and dad are coming tomorrow. Something happened at the office and the need to come back earlier." Liam murmured as he was writing something down on his notebook.

"Perfect!" I giggled. I missed my parents, I haven't seen them in three weeks and I can't wait. "Will you do a show at that bar on Saturday?" I asked as I was scrolling down my Twitter feed.

"Yeah!" Louis exclaimed. "You'll come right?"

"How? You can go because you're eighteen, at least most of you. I'm still trying to get my driver's license and the girls are just months older than me, they won't let us in. Neither will our parents." I said in a serious tone.

"Oh... Come on! It would be perfect!" Liam exclaimed disappointed.

"I found the solution to our problem! Do you remember the fake ID's we had to go out?" Louis asked Liam.

"Yes?"

"We could get some for the girls too. They'll be with us no matter what in there. Every single person of their age has one so what's the problem?" Louis said and turned his attention to his homework.

"My parents are lawyers dumbass that's the problem. But it's a great idea, unless they won't find out of course. That's what we'll do, I still have Matt's phone to call him so he can get some for the girls like he did with us." Liam said and my phone started ringing.

I stood up and walked out. After walking down the driveway, I walked to out the gate and saw Zayn's black Jeep Cherokee. I got in and smiled to him.

"Hey beautiful." He chuckled and kissed me.

"Hello!" I said as I put on my seatbelt.

"You did as I said I see!" He smirked and placed his hand on my thigh.

"So where are we going to?" I asked as I was looking out the window.

"At the mall first and then you'll see!" He said and turned to the road that leads to the mall.

"Okay." I said and put my hand on his that was still caressing my thigh.

"Oh! I didn't tell you that on Saturday we're going to play at a bar." He said excited and smiled at me.

"Liam told me before you come. We may come as well, the girls I mean." I said as we got closer to the mall.

"With fake ID's uh? We've done it as well." Zayn murmured as he drove in the parking and parked the car.

"Yeah. My dear brother and Lou will take care of it." I said as I stepped out with my phone on hand.

"I was right you look great with skirts." He chuckled and held my hand as we started walking in the mall.