Chapter 28

“What’s that?” Liam asked casually but I was totally stuck that moment and looked Zayn who understood what was in the bag.

“Trash probably… She was cleaning.” He answered quickly while he was looking at me. Luckily he talked because I couldn’t say a word.

“Yeah… Zayn’s right… Just garbage… Nothing else.” I mumbled a little scared.

“Oh! Then give it to me, I’ll throw them for you.” Liam said and raised his hand to give him the bag.

“No!” I said along with Zayn and Liam looked in a weird way.

“Why not?” He said and gave me a serious gaze.

“Because I’m leaving now and I can do it.”

“Yeah that’s why…” Zayn murmured.

“Okay…” He murmured and stood up from the black stool and came to me. “We’ll talk later about the trash and the cleaning.” He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

“Liam lets go.”

“Yeah of course.” He said and opened the door to leave but before Zayn leave I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

“Liam knows… I think so…” I whispered and looked in his eyes.

“Me too. Don’t worry baby… I’ll talk with him.”

“Okay.” Go he’s waiting.”

“Zayn! Are you coming?” Liam yelled from outside.

“I’m coming.” Zayn shouted and gave me a peck on my lips. “I’m leaving. Take care.” He told me and left.

Then I called Jess to ask her if she told the others to come to the park too.

~Start of Convo~

“Aye Nessie.” She chuckled.

“Aye love.” I answered. “Did you tell the others?”

“Yeah they’ll be in ten at the park near Natalie’s place.”

“Okay. See you then.”

~End of Convo~

When we hang up I walked to the road and headed to the closest trash can to throw the bag. After doing that I started walking to the park to find the girls. I have to tell them what happened between Zayn and I. as I got there I saw Christin sitting on the grass next to the fountain, wearing a long coral skirt with a white tanks top and a pair of brown leather sandals. I walked there and sat next to her.

“Hey baby.” I giggled.

“Hey love. How are you?”

“I’m good. I have news.”

“Ohhh…Tell me, tell me…” She said curious and came closer to me.

“You can’t wait.” I laughed “Well… Today morning… I had sex with Zayn…” I told her looking in her eyes while Christin was with her mouth wide open and didn’t say a word. “Come on say something Christy.” I giggled.

“What I have to say? I don’t know she… Uhmm… Pff… The others are here.” She murmured and looked at the girls.

“Here you are baby!” Cait said as she sat on the grass too.