Chapter 96

Renesmee's P.O.V

When I landed at Heathrow airport I could instantly feel the urge to take the first flight and go back to Spain where everything was perfect, even the weather there was perfect while here in London it was cloudy and the sky's grey.

"What time is the flight of the others'?" Jessica asked while we were waiting for our luggage.

"In the afternoon, I'll pick up Liam probably because my parents work on a huge case lately." I groaned because I was feeling trapped in London already.

"What's wrong with my little monkey and I can't see a smile on its lips?" Zayn said and hugged me from behind.

"Zayn I want us to go back, I don't want us to be here not even London wants us to be here." I complained and he smiled kissing my forehead then gave me a tighter hug.

"Everything will come the right moment love." He answered as I showed him my suitcase and he picked it up away from the other ones.

"Nessie and her melancholy, chapter one million. Like having to go back to school tomorrow isn't enough." Louis sighed and I stuck my tongue out only for him to wave me off with his sassy attitude.

When we were done with everything, we walked out the building where our parents were already waiting at their cars because they were the one who dropped us at the airport when we left for Spain a week ago.

"Baby, how are you? Are you cold? You look so much skinnier. Didn't you eat anything at all there?" My mum exclaimed when she noticed me and my dad pulled me in a tight hug as he started his monologue too.

"She's gone for seven days and I feel like it's been a year. What will I do when you'll leave for college? My little baby is a grown up woman now." My dad was blubbing and I'm sure everyone in the area within a mile were staring at us.

"Geoff let the kid alone and put her suitcase in the trunk." Mum huffed and as soon as my dad let me go I hopped in his grey BMW X5 M because it was one of those cold spring days and I was only in a pair of low rise ripped skinny jeans with a white sweatshirt and white Nike Airmax with nothing on top and the air freezing every exposed part of my skin.

"How was the trip sweetheart?" She added and I started telling her everything that happened except from the part that I'm sure that my parents would never like to listen.

After a couple of minutes we finally got home and I ran straight to the kitchen so I could have one of these delicious cupcakes my mum makes sure she gets every week from my favorite bakery while my dad was trying to take my suitcase upstairs to my room because he never wants his little girl to get tired, and that's how you spoil you children.

"We need to tell you something darling." Mum said with straight voice when dad came in the kitchen as well and I nodded for her to talk because my mouth was full.

"Finish what you're eating first because I have to tell you something important." She murmured while rubbing her hands together showing how stressed she was.

"Tell me." I said the moment I finished my cupcake.

"Listen sweetheart, I was with Trisha yesterday, Zayn's mum, and she wasn't very good. You know how close we've always been no matter the fact that I wasn't in the best term with Zayn for some time." Mum murmured as she held my dad's hand as she quickly wept a tear that fell from her eyes. "I've told so many bad news as a lawyer, but how I'm supposed to announce this to my child?" She mumbled and looked down.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked scared and I could feel my heart beating faster.

"What your mum is trying to tell you is that Zayn's dad has a serious health issue, it's a rare heart disease actually." Dad said without even looking in my eyes.