Chapter 55

Next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing on Cait's dark brown nightstand and of course when I checked the caller ID it was no one else rather than Zayn.

"Close the God damn phone or I'll throw it from the window I swear to God!" Cait groaned and turned side as I declined the call and put it on silent, I'm so angry with Zayn. How could he hid something like that while he knew how I felt about this relationship.

Rubbing my eyes for a little I turned around and looked at the hour on my phone then started pushing Cait to wake up panicked.

"Wake up we have to meet with the others to go to the hairdresser's!" I said and took off the gray sweatpants and the black sweater with the white anchor on it that Cait borrowed me to sleep in and then put on my clothes from the previous day.

I'd love to wear something from Cait's closet because she has perfect taste on fashion, but unfortunately I can't. She has much more curves and bigger breasts than I have to the point that sometimes I wish I had her body so almost all her clothes look awful on me but amazing on her. When Cait woke up we said good bye and I left so I could take a shower and change into different clothes at my house.

I walked back home and when I got in the living room I saw Liam and Zayn, but I didn't bother to talk to them and walked straight to my room. When I finally got there I let the tears that I was holding back for really long fall on my cheeks, I can't bear not talking with two of the most important people in my life. It kills me that I can't hug my brother, have fun with him and listen to his precious advices. I can't kiss Zayn or play with his hair. I feel empty, I love them, but I won't step back here especially with Zayn, our relationship has already been through a lot and at least we shouldn't keep secrets from each other. I've tried so hard to keep this relationship alive and I keep fighting for the people who taught me how it feels to love and being loved, but I can't fight alone when all he does is keeping secrets from me.

After taking a shower, I put on a pair of black laced pair of underwear with pink bows, a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans, a gray crop top with a red plaid shirt wrapped around my waist and my Timberland ankle boots. I blow dried my hair and after putting on a necklace, my black watch and taking my black leathered handbag with everything I needed in it I walked to the living room where Zayn was with Liam.

"It's cold outside please take a jacket." Zayn said calmly and looked in my eyes.

It didn't take anything else to make my heart break in million pieces. I know that he loves me, even when we're like this shows that he cares about me. After taking leathered jacket I had left on the hanger, I opened the door to leave but his voice stopped me.

"If you need anything just call me and I'll come wherever you are." He added and I closed the door behind me.

Until I get to Angie's house I was doing my best to control my temper and don't cry because I had full makeup on and the last thing I needed was to ruin it. I've been so sentimental this past year. When I got to my cousin's house I pressed the doorbell button and a woman around thirty opened the door, probably their new housekeeper.

"Hi I'm Angie's cousin. Is she ready to go?" I said and she let me walk in then I heard steps from the dark wooden staircase.

"Wow! You're on time!" She said and her housekeeper disappeared in the kitchen when she saw her.

"Yeah. I'm still working on this." I laughed while she putting her black dotter skirt in place along with her bordeaux shirt and knee sock then put on her black Jeffrey Cambell heels and her beige scarf.

We walked outside and got in her white Audi A5. She gave me her white messenger bag and her jacket and then turned on the engine and we got on the road. Our friendship kinda thing is better every day and that's what I need because I can't handle more fights in this state of my life.