Chapter 87

Renesmee's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning before I even listen to my alarm and after taking a relaxing shower, got dressed to my school uniform and left the house headed to Zayn's house because he's always sleeping till the last minute and almost loses the first class most of the days, so I wanted to surprise him or more like wake him up. As soon as I got on the front porch of his house I closed my umbrella and pressed the door bell button. In a few seconds his mum opened the door greeting me and letting me inside the house to protect from the cold and the heavy rain.

"Good morning Trisha." I smiled as she hugged me.

"Good morning Nessie. Is it raining more now?" She said worried and looked outside the window next to the double wooden front door.

"It's raining cats and dogs. Is Zayn awake or we will be late for school again?" I asked worried because of the weather.

"Not yet. Go wake him up please because you're going to be late and I do not want him speeding on the road with this weather." She showed me the dark hardwood stairs.

"Okay." I said and walked up the stairs quickly.

When I got on the first floor there was complete silence, everyone was sleeping or there was only Zayn left sleeping and everyone else was already gone to be so quiet. I stepped inside his room the tip of my toes so I wouldn't make any noise yet and after closing the door I sat beside him playing with his hair.

"Zayn wake up..." I whispered and kissed his forehead.

"Mhm... I'll take the dog for a walk mum... In a minute..." He groaned and turned on the other side.

"Baby wake up, we have school. We're going to be late. That's why I'm waking you up not to take Harley for a walk." I tried not to laugh and kissed his forehead one more time.

"I finished the project..." He moaned again placing his hand around my waist.

"Baby wake up, I'm not getting in the car if you're going to act like a maniac with this weather." I said annoyed and pulled the duvet away from him.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" He yelled and tried to cover his half naked body then looked at me. "Why are you torturing me baby girl? Why don't we just lay here and go to school for the second class?" He added annoyed and buried his face in the grey pillow.

"I'm going downstairs. If you're not there in ten I'll take your car and leave." I threatened him because I know how he doesn't like anyone driving his car.

"No!" He yelled before I close the door and go downstairs.

I headed to the kitchen and there was only Doniya there something really strange because normally at this time of the year she should be in Leeds where she studies neurology. I sat on the black stool close to her and she gave me her well known smirk.

"So what's going on between you and my only brother?" She looked at me curious.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I learned what happened on that Halloween part. We talked a little since then." She gave me a sympathetic look.

"Oh... Uhm... It's just... It's difficult to think that he will leave and we couldn't handle our anger that night so..." I sighed while trying to find the words and looked down as she gave me a mug full of hot water and the container with the teabags.

"I'm listening. You still have some time." She said and looked at the clock. "Someone has to put him in place every now and then..." She smiled and I dipped a teabag with cherry flavored tea n the water.