Chapter 52

"Christy we need to talk." He said calmly and I turned around. The whole day I was trying to avoid him and build walls around me as much as possible and now only with his touch I am unable to do anything.

"Why don't you go to your little hoe Harry?" I said calmly and raised my eyebrow smiling while I was trying to cover the pain. It gets on his nerves when I'm so calm and I could see it from his tightened jaw.

"Just listen to me for a second!" He said angrily and grabbed my right wrist tight.

"Leave me alone Harry! You're hurting me!" I snapped and moved away. "Don't come near me ever again!" I hissed and left quickly not giving him a chance to answer.

I'm hurting by his attitude and Harry just doesn't understand. I could forgive him everything, but not this. I'm disgusted even by thinking that it actually happened. I got home and walked straight to my room not answering any of my mom's questions and layed on my pink black and white mattress of my bed. Then I just did what I did on Sunday with my face in one of the four pillows of my bed I just stayed there crying. Without noticing I fell asleep on my pink and white pillow only to dream his green emerald eyes with his brown curls and pink plump lips. I woke up awfully looking around me to find him like the room was on fire and I would die, it's all his fault and instead of hating him, I simply see him in my dreams. My head is stuck the and I can't get him out of my head, I miss him, I miss his arms around me while we were sleeping on his bed, his lips on mine, the way we used to cuddle for hours and his laugh when I was joking with him. His curly hair on my legs when he was laying on my lap while watching movie, but I don't want to forgive him for something like this. He has done so many things that I never believed that this would ever happen. I closed my eyes laying my head back on the pillows letting my head running through the past and our moments together, to the first time he made love to me.

"Are you sure baby?" He asked for the hundredth time since we got to his home. I was so sure about it, I wanted it, I wanted him so much. My trust for him was so strong and the safety I felt in his arms was so powerful that made me want him more and give everything I have.

"Yes Haz!" I said trying to catch my breath because of his previous actions.

"Just tell me to stop whenever you want okay baby?" He murmured in my ear while he moved his nose slowly on the skin of my neck making me shiver. He then kissed my forehead and put on a condom placing himself on my entrance.

He slipped inside me slowly and while he was half inside me I could feel the pain all over me. He moved further moments later and stopped inside me for a while we were both breathing heavily. He started moving again this time a little faster making me groan from pain in the beginning, but minutes later it started fading away finally.

"I truly wish I could make the pain go away from the first moment." He whispered in my ear with low raspy voice. "I'm sorry baby. You're just so tight and there's nothing more to do that I haven't done yet." He whispered while moving slowly inside me making me moan and tighten my grip on his brown curls. I really can't understand why he feels so guilty that has to happen."Are you still hurting?" He asked as he moved out and I quickly moved my head in denial begging him to start again. He then kissed me on my neck, but I held his face kissing him while trying to show him everything was okay.

"More, please..." I begged him because I wanted to feel him again more this time so he started moving slowly again.

The minutes passed and we were both moaning each other names while Harry was cursing every now and then from pleasure -and because Harry is cursing for everything actually. Moments later I reached my climax with Harry following me and ejaculating inside the condom. When we were back to reality he moved out slowly and then threw the condom in the bin of his bathroom. He laid next to me and pulled me closer to him so I could lay my head on his chest while he was playing with my hair and I was following the outline of the left of his swallows tattoo on his chest.