Chapter 36

Renesmee's P.O.V

I really need to talk with Liam. He may know something about what happened, he helped Zayn go through this. Even though we broke up like that, I love him and I know that he loves me too no matter what happened. I walked to Liam's room right after hanging up the phone. After knocking the door, he told me to go inside and I walked in. After closing the door behind me I walked to his bed where he was laying shirtless with his headphones on.

"Liam I need to tell you something." I said and looked in his eyes as he took of his headphones and turned down the music.

"What happened?" He asked worried.

"Look... Zayn..."

He instantly stopped me." Nessie I don't want to listen anything about him anymore. He's no good for you and it's wrong that you still care about him. I told you since the very first moment but you didn't listen to me!" He said angrily and looked in my eyes.

"Liam listen to me! Zayn is probably in trouble! I called him and a man talked to me on the phone. It's a fucking drug dealer. He says that Zayn owes him 7.000£ and he wants them in two days or..." I said furiously not letting him to stop me and then I started crying and Liam hugged me tight.

"Aye don't worry. We'll figure out something." He mumbled and kissed my forehead. "We'll talk with the others as well and we'll find a solution to the problem. But you have to sleep first. It has been a long enough day."

"I can't do this Liam. I can't sleep when I know that he's in danger. Do you know who this man might be?" I said and looked in his eyes full of hope that he may have some answers for me.

"I think his name is Sam but I'm not sure, I don't remember. Zayn never talked about anything. Especially on that period of his life I couldn't take a word out of his mouth." He said confused "Don't worry, we'll do everything we can possibly can do to have him back." He reassured me and caressed my hair.

"I miss him Liam and it's only been a day. But as long as I know that he may be in danger I get even more worried about him than I should be." I cried while I was in his hug "He loves me Liam... I know that he loves me as I love him."

"I don't know what to think Nessie. I didn't agree with all these in first place, I just took a step back just for you. And he broke up with you like that. He told you that he never loved you, that he played with you, he betrayed you and you told that." He sighed and looked in my eyes.

"The way he talked to me on the phone was different from when he told me all these cruel words. He loves me. He still does..." I whispered again focused on the last sentence.

"You need to sleep. I don't want you to pass out." He said trying to change topic.

"Oh! Mom and dad are leaving tomorrow. Basically today." I murmured as I looked at the screen of my phone that showed it was already midnight. "I forgot that." I said and layed under the duvet with him like the old times when we were little.

"Yes." He said with soft voice.

"Promise me that we'll have Zayn back no matter what..." I mumbled and looked in his eyes.

"I'll do my best for you as always." He said and kissed my forehead.

"We have to talk with the others." I whispered again.

"We'll talk." He said and covered me with the duvet.

"Now." I insisted.

"In the morning." He snapped and kneed next to me.

"Please..." I begged him, I didn't want to sleep but my eyes were beginning to shut slowly. I don't want to... I'll see that nightmare again. Without taking notice my eyes were shut and I was dreaming.