Chapter 104

When we finally got to the first store the salesman in there along with another girl started showing us different tuxedos and dress shirts with ties, bowties and everything that we could possibly need. Liam was just casually going through everything because after he finished his fitting, he was walking around following us with his tuxedo in a protecting bag along with a shopping bag with the rest of his things.

"What do you think about this one?" Justin asked when he came out the fitting room dressed in a blue tuxedo.

"It's a bit eccentric, too bright," I said as I was looking at a simple black suit.

"I don't think it'll look good with Cait's dress you said it's red and this kind of blue very nice," Louis added while the girl was showing him some ties to match a suit.

"I told you not to wear this terrible thing. Why did you even bother?" Liam murmured as he saw what Justin was wearing after a few minutes.

"I liked it, I mean it's Valentino and I thought Cait will appreciate it." He answered and that moment Harry walked out dressed in a tuxedo.

"Will you give me this dance?" Harry told Niall and they started dancing around.

"Bloody hell! They're embarrassing us all again." Liam huffed and turned his back to look away.

"Liam the serious man that is about to conquer the world." Harry joked and pinched Liam's cheek playfully.

"We're going to college in four months and I really don't know if you're realising it. If it means nothing to you, it means to me and you have to stop acting like you're toddlers." He snapped with low voice so he wouldn't be heard and I walked in the fitting room to try on a black Boss satin trim tuxedo with a white shirt with point collar and a black vertical line from the same brand along with a Tom Ford black silk bowtie.

As soon as I was ready I walked out for everyone to see me and made a turn around myself for them to look at the tuxedo better.

"Well?" I said and they all turned to look at me as I looked myself in the mirror.

"Nice, you're going to be very charming next to Nessie. That's what my sister wants and needs." Liam murmured and of course, he had to straighten my bowtie a bit to look perfect even though I was just trying it on.

"Are you sure? She's your sister like you said, you know better. Does this black line with the bowtie look stupid? Maybe if I chose a tie instead it would look better?" I asked still looking at the mirror.

"No, I think everything's perfect with this stripe, it looks a bit out of normal yet still classic. If you replace it with a tie it will just disappear." Niall responded instead of Liam while checking a gray tuxedo.

"Yeah. Niall's right, it's a classic black tuxedo, after all, it'll do the job. It looks nice man." Harry murmured and after thinking about it a bit more, I decided to take it.

I just hope Nessie will like it because I do and either way it's black like she told me that she wants it to be so now it'll be mine and no disagreements are allowed.

"Is this better than the blue one?" Justin exclaimed as he stepped out the fitting room.

"By far more presentable," Liam said while helping Louis to match a tie colour with the tuxedo he liked.

"I think I like it guys. It may be total back, but it's kind of velvety and the handkerchief is the exact same colour as her dress even though my bowtie is black. Dolce & Gabbana did a great job on this one." He monologued while fixing the vest under his tuxedo jacket then his bowtie trying to find any blemishes even though we all know that when he says he likes something he's getting it, but if he didn't say such thing it would've been gone already.