Chapter 66

~ 2 Months Later ~

It's been two months since we broke up. Two really hard months for me but I couldn't say the same for Zayn who I heard that he got a new girlfriend from his ICT class. The truth is that I'm not really surprised because he told me that I was holding him back and now he's free to do what he wants. He's super attractive, he always was no matter what happened between us he can have thousands of girls whenever he wants I guess.

On the other hand I couldn't find anyone and even if I had, I'm not ready to get in a new relationship. It's hard for me to get over him and the fact that I see him every day and we have the same friends only makes things worse than they already are. We don't talk though and when we do, we end up fighting and the others try to stop us from doing such thing. Now everyone knows that we broke up and I'm surprised that he didn't blame me because even my brother blamed both of us not only him and chose to stay out of it.

I think it's better this way because honestly I only want to face it alone. The past two months I learned how to stand on my own feet and not lean on anyone to make me feel better. I faced our break up as good as I could most of the time, except the first two weeks of course that I decided that endless shopping would help me. It wasn't until my room was filled with shopping bags that my mom got my credit card bill and took my credit card away from me even though two weeks later she gave it back to me with the condition that I won't do such thing again or I'll never get one again until I work and earn my own money.

"Nessie hurry up! You need to leave!" My mom said popping her head into my brand new designed room that was a present for my birthday.

"Yes mom! I just need two minutes." I said as I was putting on my shoes.

The basketball team of my school has a game today and I'm in the cheerleaders so I have to be there as usual. When I was ready I stood up, straightened my white and bordeaux skirt and walked to the living room so I could say goodbye to my parents always dressed in my bordeaux and white uniform.

"Did Liam leave?" I asked my mom as I opened the door with my light purple Nike sports bag on hand.

"Yeah, like five minutes ago. He's going to pick up Melissa first." She said smiling.

I walked to my brand new white Audi Q9 and started driving to the school for the game. Out of all the boys only Justin is in the basketball team from my friend and he's the captain which is totally cool. On the other side on the cheerleaders it's me and Angie -a little competition never hurt anyone-, the best part out of all is that she is officially with Niall and they are so gorgeous together. Today is a big day especially for Justin because it's his last year and he wants to win the championship so the others are coming to see all of us.

When I finally reached the school I parked my car and hopped off locking the door and walking straight to the girls' locker room where we put our things in our lockers.

"Girls are you ready?" Our coach asked as we were putting on the finishing touches on our makeup.

"Ready!" We all exclaimed and after having a group hug we rushed to the basketball court to do our first choreography.

The remix we had for our first choreography was heard from the speakers and we started dancing as I could recognize my friends and him of course. We finished two minutes later and walked on the one side of the court as the two teams ran in and we cheered for our school. The game was taking place on our school so there were more people in the audience supporting our team and the boys were even more confident than they usually are.

We were half way through the game and we were losing for three points. When the boys left we started dancing the second remix that was much more fun with all the lifts. When we were done the game started again and we had the lead to a great win with a difference of nine points.