Chapter 72

Two weeks have passed since I got back with Zayn and it's better than ever. We keep taking it slow and it's really working good this way. We haven't talked about him moving again because we just try to live to the fullest every moment we have together and not stress about what future will throw in our faces. My mom is still not totally okay with our relationship even though he's her best friend's son, but it doesn't mean anything because right now I only care about my Christmas holidays and nothing else.

"Nessie come on! We need to leave!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Yes, we finally leave for our Christmas holidays today heading to the Alps to spend the Christmas holidays and the best part is that all of my friends with their families will be there even Melissa after my brother suggested her family to come as well.

"I'm coming mum! Stop yelling!" I said taking my Louis Vuitton backpack along with my phone and earphones then walked downstairs to the living room.

"My luggage?" I asked my mum who was checking everything.

"Dad and Liam put them in the car already. Now move we have a plane to catch!" She said and walked out waiting for me to move.

After my mom locked and set the alarm we got in the car and headed to the airport where the others would be.

"Next time take more things." My brother said angrily as I sat next to me and he was trying not to kick my things.

"Okay. I'll note it here and I'll do it!" I said sassily and showed him my phone then wore my headphones and turned on the music on my phone as I placed my head on my brothers shoulder.

It's really early for me to wake up in four in the morning so we can be at five at the airport and I'm not a morning person in general, but I have to do it because my flight is at six in the morning thanks to my incredible parents.

"Do you have everything?" My mom asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes mom." I said along with Liam and closed my eyes then Liam started playing with my hair.

"Stop it Liam! It's too early and I want to sleep!" I said as I layed better on his shoulder.

"Come on! We're going to the Alps!" He pinched my cheeks excited.

"I am excited! But I need sleep too!" I complained while Ed Sheeran was playing through my headphones.

After a fifty minute drive we were at Heathrow, we took our suitcases and walked quickly inside the airport. We headed to our gate after leaving our suitcases and when we were done with every procedural that has to be done with headed to the others in the waiting area. As I saw Zayn I walked quickly to him and got in his hug while he was dressed in black sweatpants, a sweatshirt in the same color and the hood on his head while on top he had a black jersey with his sunglasses on.. I buried my face in his chest letting his scent fill my lungs and felt more relaxed.

"You wanna sleep?" He asked with low sleepy voice near my ear.

"So bad, but someone didn't let me sleep." I turned my gaze to Liam who was with Melissa in his hug and made Zayn laugh.

"You'll sleep in the plane princess." He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

"I really hope that there won't any complications with our suitcases. I mean they're millions only for us. And my suitcases are so expensive what if they destroy them?" Cait exclaimed making me look at her because of how stressed she was.

"Don't worry sweetheart you won't lose your precious things." Her mum laughed as Justin walked to her and hugged her making her smile a little.

"Aye Cait your hair are perfect don't worry!" Daisy one of Louis's siblings said.