Chapter 50

Zayn's P.O.V

What I ask from Nessie isn't marriage or have her living with me. I just want her to tell me that she likes being with me nothing else. When she told me that she doesn't think about it every day and all the options that I may have with my relationship with her, I even thought of asking her to come and live with me in USA when she'll finish school and even go to the same university as me.

But she's so stubborn of course and when she left I barely held myself from not following her, I can't see her cry, but she's driving me crazy and I'm sure that if I chose to follow her we'd fight. How can she ask me to give up my studies and stay here because of how selfish she is? She know how much I want it and she has no right to say that I'm doing this to show off. I really want to be with her no matter what though and that's the reason I'm doing all these scenarios in my head because I don't want to leave her, but that's how it is now matter what we both want.

It took me by surprise when she called me, I didn't think that Nessie would ever do this. So when I answered the phone I tried to keep my voice straight and cold to let her know that I was hurt from what she told me previously, but it felt wrong in every way possible when I heard her voice broken so I told her to meet as soon as I could because I don't like torturing her and hang up quickly.

In the thirty minutes I had before we meet, I was thinking of what to say again and again, but I couldn't think straight no matter how hard I tried. Of course I left home earlier and reached the Mount Street way before her so I wouldn't make her wait for me because well I think that that's the right thing to do. A few minutes later I saw her coming while wearing that God damn skirt and making me fall for her all over again because of how beautiful she was. She just looked so sexy and simple at the same time something that I can't believe how it can really happen, when she reached me no one talked for a few seconds and in order to break the awkward silence she talked first.

"I only want to be with you Zayn... That's all I know..." She murmured and I felt her gaze on me.

I didn't talk for a few moment and when I looked at her she was already looking at me in the eyes with these big chocolate brown eyes that no one can guess what they're hiding behind them.

"Was it so difficult to say?" I said smiling slightly. "I love you Renesmee Anne Payne and I really won't let anyone ruin what we have." I placed two fingers under her chin and lifter her head a little bit more so she would look straight in my eyes.

She chuckled slightly and then talked. "I love you Zayn, you know that right?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"I know baby girl." I said and kissed her.

I love that girl more than anyone and I'd do anything to see her smile. I can't live without her in my life she's the biggest part of it for sure. I know that I've hurt her in the past, but I'm trying hard to change for her. The fact that she defends me even on her mother shows me how passionate she is and that she can get through everything for us. Yeah she drives me crazy with the things she does, but at the same moment she exasperates me, she's so stubborn that sometimes she gets on my nerves, but that's the girl I love and I always will. I prefer having her asking silly questions and act childish then get mad because I tell her to stop than living a life without her by my side.

Renesmee's P.O.V

"Do you want to go for coffee or at the Mount Street Gardens for a walk?" He asked while we were walking and holding hands.

"Coffee without second thought." I giggled and he laughed a little, then we walked in the Mount Street Deli which is one of Zayn's favorite places.