Chapter 100

Just a few minutes later the door opened and I finally saw Zayn, dressed only in a pair of light grey sweats and his hair all messy from sleep.

"I told you that you didn't have to come, guys, I could come to school by myself." He moved to the side letting us in.

"If it was for you to come alone you would be dressed by now so yes we had to come." Harry grinned like a toddler.

"Fine... I'm going to get dressed. I won't be late." He murmured and ran up the stairs headed to his room.

"Where are we going if not to school?" I turned to look at Harry who was now sitting on one of the dark brown stripped armchairs close to the piano.

"I don't know, I'm still thinking." He said seriously then stood in front of me. "What about pancakes?" He chuckled.

"Seriously? He's eighteen. How will this possibly help him let loose?" I raised my eyebrow and put my hands on my chest.

"I can't have sex with him, dear Nessie. So why not pancakes? After I leave you can have sex for as long as you want to." He pinched my nose playfully something that annoys me and he knows it but still does it.

"Go to hell Styles." I groaned the moment Zayn came down dressed in his school uniform.

"Can I stay here? I really want to sleep and I'm bored to get back in that place." He murmured and came to us.

"Let's go through the options we have... No and no. I'm afraid we have to go." Harry said in a sassy tone as we left the house and Zayn locked the door behind him.

"But we're..." I tried to say and Harry pinched my arm.

"Shut up Nessie, we're going to school." Harry glared at me and we all got in his car, the boys in the front and me on the back seat.

"Fine." I huffed and sat back in my seat then he turned on the engine and left Zayn's house.

"The school is on the other side of the road mate." Zayn murmured as Harry turned left headed to the Breakfast Club.

"Really? My bad guys. It doesn't matter now, we'll just go from here." He hiked up his shoulders and speeded down the road.

"We've already lost the first class same with the second one if we take this road and maybe even the third too. This road goes all around Mayfair and it's the longest way to school." Zayn showed him the signs.

"Really? Do you know every single road in Mayfair?" Harry laughed awkwardly and parked close to the café we used to go everyday just a few months ago after school. "Let's eat something first huh?" He grinned letting his dimples show.

"Yeah you haven't eaten anything yet baby. Let's have brunch first." I said as we left the car. "I had no idea that it's so crowded here so early. I mean it's only nine thirty." I added checking my phone screen while we were waiting for the traffic light to turn green for us.

"Let's move guys," Harry said when the light changed and Zayn left first not holding my hand like he always does. "Nessie walk! You'll have to wait again if you don't move your ass." He looked at me and I started walking fast along with other people while they were already there.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted." I tried to catch my breath as we got inside the building.

We sat at the usual table where we used to sit every day and luckily today it was empty.

"What will you take?" Harry asked while checking the menu then turned his attention to us the same time Zayn was looking out the window.

"Probably my usual. What about you Zayn?" I turned to look at him.