Chapter 34

"What happened Zayn?" I whispered the only words that could escape my mouth. I felt so weak, broken and hurt.

"I want you to fucking leave! I don't want to see you again! Or talk to you! Just leave!"

"Wha-What?" I mumbled as I was bemused and he was walking up and down the room.

"It's over! What don't you understand? I played with you! I never truly loved you! I was wasting my time with you!" He yelled again as I could only face his back. This can't be happening. How can he tell that? It's not happening. "Leave! Now!" He said louder.

I couldn't handle this so I left. I don't want to ever be in that room, that house. I ran to my house with my eyes filled with tears not being able to see anything clearly and as I got in I reached for my bedroom furiously. I layed on the white double sized bed and started crying hysterically while I was holding a pillow as tight as I could hopping that this would make the pain go away.

"Nessie? What happened?" Liam mumbled as he got in and sat next to me on the cream colored duvet on the edge of the bed. I had no idea that he followed me in my room. And that moment I couldn't answer, it was too much for me. "Nessie, I'm talking to you! What happened?" He insisted and pushed me a little trying to turn me around. I turned around a little and looked in his eyes. He saw the tears streaming down my face and my eyes being bloodshot and swollen from the tears and he hugged me tight. "What happened baby-girl? Who made you cry?" He mumbled as he was caressing my hair.

"Zayn... He broke up with me... He said that he never loved me... That it was all a game and nothing more..." I said hysterically as I was sobbing and my cheeks were full of tears.

"What?" He exclaimed surprised.

"He said that he doesn't want to see me again or talk to me or anything at all!" I murmured and rubbed my eyes as I was trying to catch my breath.

"Shh... Come here." He said and hugged me tighter.

"Please call Nat and Lou. I want them here. Please." I said and kept in crying.

"Of course!" He murmured and walked out my room.

He walked out the room and I stepped off the bed and god into my bathroom to have a shower so I could relax. I took off my clothes slowly and got in the shower as the water was hitting my body and everything that happened was playing on my mind. Zayn yelling at me, telling me that he never loved me while I was crying and couldn't say a single word. Tears were streaming down my face again, I slipped on the wall slowly and then sat on a fetal position with my hands wrapped around my knees still crying like a baby. A mass of tears, pain and despair, the absolute misery, that's what I was that very moment.

When I finished my shower and finally found the power to get out of there, I walked out the bathroom and put on a random Hello Kitty black and pink pajamas that I found in the orange drawer of my room. Fifteen minutes later the door opened and everyone except Liam came in as I was laying on my bed. After a few moments Liam came with two bags form the grocery store, one on his one hand and one on his other.

"Look, I know that you asked only Nat and Lou but I care about you and I love because you're my little sister and nobody else's. And you must know that whoever will hurt you will have to do with me. What I was talking about? Oh yes! I thought that you'll need more that two people to distract you from the whole situation." He said with a small awkward smile on his face and hugged me while I was taken apart again.

I don't like crying in front of other people, I want everyone to see me as a strong person not a vulnerable one.

"Aye stop crying, you still have us! Okay?" Harry said and hugged me tighter than everyone else as always.