Chapter 61

On Saturday after doing my homework for Monday to get done with it, I said Zayn to come by my house because my parents were on a two days trip with my uncle and aunt and as for Liam he would spend the day at Melissa's so we could be alone finally.

After having a shower I let my hair dry naturally and get on their natural wavy style that I've missed as I put on a light colored high waisted pair of skinny jeans with a gray knitted crop top and a pair of white fluffy socks instead of shoes to be comfortable. Until Zayn arrive I made some hot cocoa and sat on one of the couches in the living room watching a movie on the TV. Thirty minutes later the doorbell was heard and I ran to the door excited.

"Hey babe." He said as I opened the door and jumped on him as he kissed me. "Look what I have for you." He said showing me the bag from Lola's Cupcakes -my favorite cupcake store- while he was holding me tight with other.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I giggled as he handed me the bag and I kissed him again then he started walking to the living room.

"I really hope that you'll prove it." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek softly.

"How did you think to bring me cupcakes?" I asked and we sat on the couch I was sitting before and took the beautiful box out the bag.

"I just wanted to bring you something and you love cupcakes so here they are!" He kissed me playfully, he's got such a big heart.

"Thanks." I giggled and gave him one of the twelve cupcakes that it's called 'Black Bottom Mixed Chocolate Curls' and I know that even though he's not a fan of the cupcakes he loves this one.

"I'll eat it later." He said kissing my head and turned his gaze to the TV. "Which movie is this?" He asked while I was eating my favorite Oreo cupcake.

"It's called 'Enough'." I said with full mouth and he looked at me as I was licking the icing from my lips.

"I've seen it once I think, it seems like a good movie." He said and hugged me while I was eating and we were watching the movie.

"I've cried so much with this movie." I murmured and finished my cupcake then Zayn looked at me and smiled.

"You have some icing here." He said and grabbed one of the napkins and wiped the corner of my lips.

"Thanks baby!" I said and kissed his cheek and we kept on watching the movie until I fell asleep in his hug.

I woke up breathless because of a nightmare, I can't do this anymore I'm so tired of them, every time I fall asleep the same thing lately. How did I end up in my bed? I fell asleep on the couch... Whatever.

I stood up and walked downstairs then grabbed a bottle of water. I walked back to my room and on my white desk there was a note, I took it in my hand and sat on the white chair then read it.

'You fell asleep and I put you on bed, I didn't want to wake you up you seemed too tired! I love you! Zayn' The note said and explained everything.

I changed into a plaid pair of pajama pants with a bordeaux t-shirt and layed back on my bed then fell asleep again.

On Monday morning I woke up early even before the alarm, something weird for me. After staying under the warm mattress for twenty minutes scrolling through my facebook and twitter homepage I decided that it was about time for me to get up. I walked to my bathroom still sleepy, took off my pajamas and underwear then stepped in the shower letting the warm water fall on my body so I could finally wake up completely. When I was done I wrapped a big fluffy brown towel around my body and walked back to my room lazily. I turned on the music on my phone which was connected with my Beats pill and let the music fill the room as I walked to the closet and from one of the underwear drawers took a pair of floral bra and panties then put them on. I grabbed my uniform from the hanger and put it on as well then walked back to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and blow dried them, brushed my teeth and put some makeup on and I was done.