Chapter 95

Zayn's P.O.V

We've been in Madrid for six days and this is our last night and of course nothing has happened with Renesmee while we're here, I'm so patient all this time, but it's so hard, I just want to touch her, make her scream my name when she reaches her high like before. I love her so much that I could do anything for that cute face with the big dark brown eyes and I've been trying to prove it for so long, I mean I haven't touched her in almost six months and I got high hopes for this trip.

"Niall stop it, you haven't left anything on the table." Louis exclaimed to Niall that had eaten most of the things on the table and especially the paella and something else called empanadas that we were trying for the first time.

"It ain't my fault guys, they're so good that I must tell the housekeeper to learn how to cook Spanish foods." He said seriously and we all laughed.

About one and a half hour later our teachers told us that we can go for a walk close to Palacio Real as the restaurant was pretty close. We separated into couples and so I was left alone with Renesmee listening to her talking about the palace because she's in love with everything that has to do with kings and queens and all that stuff in general.

"Baby stop talking about the palace, I really don't care who built it and when." I murmured and she gave me a grouchy look. "Just kiss me." I whispered and placed my lips on hers as she passed her fingers inside my hair pulling me closer.

I placed one hand on her bum on top of her burgundy mini dress that she had wore with a pair of black over the knee heeled boots and the other hand on her cheek pushing away a few strands of her straightened hair as we deepened our kiss.

"Isn't it better?" I asked when we stopped kissing and licked my lips in an attempt to savor the taste of her lips a little more.

"Yeah." She bit her lower lip smiling. "How did you find Spain?" She asked me and held my hand as we kept walking outside the palace.

"Hm... It is great, just because you're with me." I answered and she gave me a bright smile.

"Will you ever stop bringing me up in every single sentence?" She asked and I chuckled.

"I don't think so, when I'm with you everything's better and I can't change this." I answered and kissed her shoulder over the dress.

"Zayn, we're together for so long. Do you still have to say this kind of things? Because I'm already in love with you." She laughed as she reached for her phone in her black Gucci soho disco bag.

"I just need to tell you this kind of things. Don't you like it?" I murmured and she turned to look me in the eyes.

"I like it, a lot. It's just I don't know, it might sound stupid or strange to the others, I mean it's almost a year since we got together." She raised her shoulders.

"Well I don't care about the others and since you have a problem I'll keep on telling you all the time." I stated and she kissed my cheek with a smile.

About an hour later we returned to the hotel and after Renesmee went to the room she shared with the girls first to prepare her things for the trip back home, she came to mine with a bunch of things in her hands.

"What are you looking at? I'll have to take a shower here. I hope the others are already gone." She let her stuff in the bathroom and came back to me.

"They're long gone. If you didn't see them in your room they're probably walking around the hotel." I said smiling and pulled her on me to give her a kiss that led us on the bed with me on top of her.

"Uhm... Zayn I want to shower." She mumbled and tried to push me away.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to do this." I murmured and stood up to let her leave the bed.