Chapter 74

!!!ATTENTION!!!

This is a 'smut' so if you don't feel comfortable reading it just pass it and wait till the next part. For the rest of you, yes we're talking to you with the little dirty minds just enjoy the part. Love ya!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin's P.O.V

After changing into a pair of jeans, a white sweater, my brown combat boots and my long warm beige parka jacket, I let my hair down on their natural shape and walked to Justin's chalet as we've said to take him and go to Lou's chalet to chill. I walked up the steps on the front porch and I knocked the door, but no one answered. I knocked three more times and then a sleepy Justin opened the door wearing only a pair of gray sweatpants with his black and red boxers showing under.

"What happened baby girl?" He asked rubbing his eyes while I was looking at his bare torso.

"Uhm... We have to go to the others." I said seconds later and after making space for me to get in we walked upstairs to his room so he could get ready. "Isn't your day here?" I asked and sat on the huge kind sized bed which was a classic one unlike the one he has back home, then I took off my jacket.

"I don't even know. He's probably somewhere with his girlfriend because no one opened you the door." He murmured while going through his clothes in the closet.

Justin's dad has a relationship for about five months now with a woman that is a lot younger than him and Justin hates her because he thinks that she wants his money like his ex girlfriend. She's cute with his dad though even if they had like seven to ten years difference, but I can't get in their family issues.

"Put on something warm. It's super cold outside." I mumbled and he turned around then came to me smiling.

"Have I ever told you how good you look in this sweater and these amazing jeans?" He asked and pulled me by my hand so I stood up and I was stuck to his body looking at him with a big smile.

"Lots of times." I giggled and caressed his hair smiling.

He then kissed me, on the beginning it was a slow kiss, but while we were going through it, it escalated to a passionate french kiss. He lifted me up and layed me softly on the bed then he got on top of me while he didn't stop kissing me for a single moment.

"This time no one can stop us from this." He murmured in our kiss making me moan slightly in agreement.

His hand passed under my sweater making me shiver and then started unbuttoning my jeans while I had already taken off his sweatpants. He took off my shoes and jeans leaving me in my black laced panties and I took off my sweater staying only in my lingerie under him. He started leaving sloppy kisses and marks all over my body as he was moving down lower to my body and I let soft moans escape my lips from his actions. His hand was rubbing me intensively under my panties and minutes later he took it off throwing them on the floor.

He slipped two fingers inside me like every time we end up to this phase and then started licking me making me arch my back from the pleasure and grab his hair. He kept doing the same thing for a good amount of time and just seconds before the pleasure take all over me he stopped and took off his fingers leaving me there staring in his eyes breathless as he had a smirk on his lips. He started making out with me while my legs were on his waist and the only thing heard were the moans that escaped our mouths while I could feel his hard on under his boxers on me.

He took off my bra and threw it somewhere in the room as well and stopped kissing me then started sucking on my breast while his fingers slipped inside me one more time making me moan harder with my hands always in his hair. While I was on the edge for the second time he stopped again and let me take off his boxers while his hand was grabbing my butt and the other massaging my breast. I threw the boxers on the pile of our clothes and after he took a condom that he had thrown in the drawer opened it and put it on the placed himself on my entrance while my legs were open.

"Baby are you sure?" He asked with low sexy voice and I nodded. "Words Cait!" He demanded as I was trying to catch my breath while I was laying on the pillows.

"I'm sure Jus! I want this now!" I answered and kissed him.

He smiled and kissed me back and then he slowly moved himself inside me carefully. He was halfway in and I could feel like he was tearing me in two making close my eyes and groan. He moved his whole length inside me and stopped there for a moment so I could get used to the feeling. When he asked if he could move I simply nodded and he started moving slowly inside me and my nails digged in the skin of his forearm trying to compromise the sting that was mixed with pain and pleasure that it was overtaking everything slowly.

The first painful minutes passed and the pain gave its place to the pleasure and the last that overtook everything. Justin started moving faster by second always taking care of me and letting us both feel good. He kept thrusting until my orgasm took all over my body making me scream his name while he allowed himself to come too moaning my name with his face in the crook of my neck. He stopped moving and placed his forehead on mine while we both had our eyes closed and we were breathing heavily then he started pecking my nose again and again. He kissed my lips softly and then moved out, took off the condom and threw it in the trash then put on his boxers. He layed back next to me while I was covered with the blanket and hugged me from behind while leaving feather like kissed on my shoulder.

"There's a little blood." I mumbled tired, but worried for the mess.

"I know..." He simply answered as I crawled in his arms. "It gets better every time love." He said kissing my nose as I looked at him.

"Okay." I simply said pulling the sheets more on my body.

"I love you baby." He whispered in my ear as I was almost asleep in his arms.

"I love you." I said with a cheesy smile while breathing his perfect scent with my fingers playing with his inked arm.

We stayed there like this for a while with him caressing my hair while we were laying with closed eyes.

"Justin the others! We stood them up!" I said remembering what we had to do and why I came here in first place.

I was about to stand up, but instantly fell back on bed because of a sting between my things and my legs that were supper sore.

"What happened baby?" He asked stressed out and sat next to me.

"Nothing. It just stings a little, but I'm sure that it will fade away. I guess I'm not skiing today. Just call the others." I said not being ashamed of him and he kissed my nose.

He called Louis telling him that I fell asleep and go without us and that we'd meet them there and they layed back next to me. He set his alarm forty minutes later and I fell asleep in his arms facing his chest as he followed me in a deep sleep. When the alarm went off I woke up and after we both showered we dressed up and started walking to the place the others were while the pain was slowly fading away which would probably allow me to go skiing too without that uneasy feeling that's been there for so long.

A/N Hey angels! Sorry for not updating last Saturday, but there's a lot going on and our scedule is so hectic guys. We really hope that you understand.

We really hope that you liked this part and you'll vote for it and maybe comment! It's your choice loves.

Fun fact, we graduated high school yesterday and it's so exciting to finally leave high school and have so much more time to do what we like and see the world, but it's also sad because we'll miss our friends that are going out of town for uni just like us. Whatever, comment what grade are you in since next fall or what are you going to study if you're going to uni or already are there.

Kisses xox