Chapter 81

Renesmee's P.O.V

Next morning I woke up to my dad's voice that was heard through the whole place. I stood from my bed without a second thought and took a quick shower. I put on a coral laced lingerie, a pair of bleached skinny jeans, a grey sweater and my brown Uggs with a grey scarf around my neck as I curled hair slightly and put some light makeup.

The moment I was done with my luggage I placed them all on the entrance of the room and grabbed my black Givenchy handbag along with my gold iPhone 6s plus and my dark blue Hollister parka and walked downstairs to the living room. I left my things except for my phone on a grey armchair and headed to the kitchen where my family was.

"My things are at the door close to Liam's. Why there's no one to take them and what we have for breakfast?" I murmured not in the best mood because I have to go back home and to school.

"Pancakes sweetheart. Yours are on the counter waiting." My mum said and showed me the plate on the counter and the syrup on the table ignoring my first question.

"Okay, mum." I smiled and started eating while my dad was going up and down taking our luggage to the car outside while grumbling about how many things I and my mum had brought.

When we were done, we took the rest of our things and walked out the chalet letting our magical holidays behind us. I stepped in the back seat of the black Cadillac along with my brother as my parents were on the front and dad turned on the engine then started driving to the airport while we had our headphones on without talking because it was pretty early for me and Liam.

The moment we finally reached the airport I headed straight to the check-in and after the guards checked me I sat on one of the chairs in the waiting room waiting for all the others. The rest of my family came too and they sat too close to me without anyone talking while we were listening to music and my parents were reading as always.

We were waiting for the others and after a little while I felt someone placing his hands on my eyes then kissing my cheek and whispering 'Guess who?' in my ear, without having a chance to talk Zayn let me and sat on the seat next to me smiling while he was dressed in a beige sweater and black jeans with his space gray iPhone 6 plus on hand along with his jacket and headphones that were on the crook of his neck.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, but he stopped me.

"Your parents are staring at us, especially me." He explained and kissed my forehead while caressing my hair.

"Fine then." I murmured and placed my head on his shoulder as he hugged me.

"How do you feel that we're going back home?" He whispered in my ear.

"Awful. I really don't want to leave... Do you want us to get a house here and stay here forever? We won't be able to be together all day in London like here. I don't want to stay on the mountain like the chalets are, just in the town." I murmured and looked at him with puppy dog eyes making him laugh.

"I'd love to baby, but we have no money on our own. Also, you're still a minor and if I'll try to do anything before you finish uni your dad will take my head boil it and then give it to my family as Christmas dinner. Being together in the future that we'll both be adults is a totally different thing and come here for a little is a great idea, but just holidays we both know you can't live outside London." He said making me laugh.

"I guess you're right, but please be sure that I'll be waiting." I laughed more and pecked his lips making his cheeks flush for the first time probably since he was seven.

"Your dad will kill me. I'm so dead, so so dead." He murmured and threw his head back with his hand covering his face as my dad glared at us.

Some minutes later the rest of our friends arrived and one by one we boarded our plane. I sat on my seat between Caitlin and Angie and the other two girls sat on the ones opposite us. The plane took off and some hours later we were back in England.