Chapter 21

I was with Zayn alone, holding hands but the truth is that I couldn't focus on him because my mind was running to Liam. He didn't tell me where he's going so I go crazy with the whole situation because I'm making crazy scenes in my mind.We finally reached my house and he left me outside the door. He gave me a slow passionate kiss and his lips had the same taste as ever but with the taste of the beer too now. He's such a good kisser and I could never stop kissing him. So he had to kiss me five more times before telling me good night and leaving. I looked at him till the moment I couldn't see him anymore and then I turned around, unlocked the front door and got in the house quietly. My parents were sleeping on the couch in the living room with the T.V. opened. I took off my shoes quickly before walking any further and ran through the hallway and up to the marble stairs. As I reached my bedroom, I got a shower and after putting my clothes in the laundry room, I put on my black and yellow Batman pajamas with the Batman sign on the black pair of my pajama shorts and got my hair into a loose ponytail. After a few minutes I finally laid on my bed waiting for Liam. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and it was 23:30 p.m., I couldn't sleep so I took the '50 Shades of Grey' which I am reading this period and started reading.

Christin's P.O.V

The fact that Harry offered to take me home because I was scared is so sweet. I have to admit that he was different with me today. When he was singing 'Little Things', he was holding me tight in his arms and I could feel like he was singing for me. He was so caring and so sweet. When we decided to leave and we were finally alone on the road he was holding my hand tight. I looked a little at him and he smiled.

"I want you to feel safe with me." He mumbled and his thumb was caressing my hand.

"I'm feeling safe with you Harry."

"I'm glad to hear it." He said and then stopped walking, turned around and looked into my eyes. "Christy... I want you to now, that I mean everything I told you today." He mumbled and his thumb was still caressing my hand. "If I would ever hurt you I couldn't forgive myself. You're so important to me Christy. But what hurts me the most is that the others tell bullshit about my relationships with the girls and you're listening to them..."

I cut him off and talked fast." Harry what are you trying to tell me?"

"I know that you would never look never look forward to me, but what I'm trying to tell you is that..."

"That?" I said anxious.

"That I like you! I really like you." He mumbled and looked down.

"Harry are you serious?" I said surprised and looked at the tall teenager who actually has the feeling of a little child.

"Yeah... You drive me crazy. The way you talk, the way you move, the way you laugh everything on you. But I know that you are too good for me and I don't deserve you. You need someone perfect, someone better than me, I just wanted to..."

He didn't say anything else because I grabbed him and pressed my lips on his. I don't know why I did that but I really wanted it for so long. The good thing is that he kissed me back so I'm not a fool. After a few minutes or seconds, I really have no idea how long, he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked anxious. 

"You have incredible eyes." He said shyly, that's a different Harry.

I felt so relieved; I thought that he would make fun of me or something like that because I kissed him. Oh my god. If I have incredible eyes, then what can I say about his amazing eyes. They're so shinny and their color is so unique. I could stare all night in them.

"You're getting better and better." I said playfully and he caressed my cheek.

"You have a good affect on me!" He laughed but then he got serious. "Why did you kiss me?"