Chapter 65

Next day I woke up at twelve in the morning and without staying a single second in bed I walked to the kitchen where my mom already was.

"Good morning sweetie." He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Morning..." I smiled weakly and started making my breakfast.

"I saw Trisha and Safaa at the mall previously." She said as I sat on a black stool while she was supervising Emily who was already cooking our lunch.

"And?" I asked casually and took a sip from my Twinings red berries tea.

"The girl told me that you went there yesterday and had a fight with Zayn, then let a box and left. Could you explain me what happened between you two?" She asked and turned her gaze to me.

"I don't wanna talk about it yet mom." I said and took a blackforest tasting cupcake.

"You know that I'm always here sweetie, right?" She hugged me and almost made me cry but I stopped myself. "Let's talk about something more cheerful! I talked with your dad today and we decided what your birthday present will be and let's just say that you may have it earlier." She chuckled and sat next to me.

"What is it mom?" I said as excited as I could be because of the previous conversation.

"Well you're getting your license in a bit so we decided that it could be good for you to have your own car and because Liam had a renovation in his room last year and you didn't we hired the same interior designer so you make with him the perfect room for you." She smiled wide and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much!" I said and let her hug me pushing myself further not to cry even from happiness. "I'm going to my room." I said and walked furiously there.

I fell on my bed with my face buried in my pillow then started crying hard because of how overwhelmed I felt after everything that is taking place in my life lately. I said that I won't cry but I can't keep the promise I did to myself even though I caused this whole thing on one hand.

Monday morning was so hard, I couldn't sleep all night and when I got up I was a walking disaster. After doing my everyday routine and putting on more makeup than I usually do so I could look decent, I walked to the kitchen where everyone was already having breakfast.

"Morning..." I said and purred some coffee in a mug.

"Morning baby girl." Liam said and kissed my cheek.

"Liam could you give a ride to school?" I said and he gave me a questioning look then he just simply answered.

"Yeah but we'll stop by Mel's house first to pick her up." He murmured finishing his pancakes.

Great what a better way to start your day than being with Melissa in the same care and seeing her stupid face. After picking her up we went to school and I walked quickly to the girls.

"Good morning darling." Cait exclaimed when she saw me and hugged me.

"Morning loves." I said and gave the my best smile possible.

Great! Let's bring back old bad Nessie starting with a well played fake smile.

"What happened? Why didn't you come with Zayn?" Jess asked.

"We broke up... But I want to put this away for now. I might need some time to come to terms with this." I said and smiled weakly.

"Don't go back there, please, don't start hiding your emotions again. You know that we're here for you." Christy hugged me tight.

"I'm going to break his fucking head! This little asshole! We've talked about this with this stupid human being! Doesn't he have a brain in his head?" Cait hissed angrily as she saw Zayn walking to the guys on the other side of the school.

"It's more of my fault girls." I said as the school bell rang.

I gave them one last sympathetic look and walked away. Reaching my locker was the beginning of me new-old self. I took my books and walked slowly to the class with the hope that this hell will end up soon. The hours passed by slowly and painfully, on the breaks I had to be at the same place with him. I had to see him laugh, joke around and be better than ever before. I can't just let the things be, it hurts knowing that I gave everything and maybe it was nothing for him. I guess time will help... I don't think that everything will fade away but at least I hope that it will get covered by other things like my friends and family even though Zayn wasn't just my boyfriend but my childhood friend. He was like a brother to me. But I have more things as I said, like the hope of having a fresh start away from him no matter how much it hurts.

A/N Hey guys! 

We know that this is a super small part but we had to stop it there. We're thinking of updating one more time this week though so it's okay.

What do you think about Renesmee and Zayn's breakup? What do you think will happen next?

Let us know what you think! 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share the story with others. 

We want to thank you one more time for the love you're showing us on twitter and all the amazing messages of yours.

Kisses xox