Chapter 33

All night I was having nightmares about something horrible happening to one of my friends but I couldn't see who it was, only that it was a boy and no one could help him even though we could all see him. I'm sure that he wasn't Liam cause Liam was next to me. The alarm went off and I woke up all sweaty. I've seen this dream before but I knew who it was. It was Ellie, I knew that something bad was coming but I didn't tell Liam. Finally after a few months we learned that she had leukemia and one month later we learned from Liam that she was gone. That's why I'm scared now and I worry much more because I don't know who it is. I really hope that I won't see it again. After having a shower, I brushed my teeth, put on a pair of white shorts, a mint colored loose t-shirt and a pair of sandals. I curled my hair and put on a pair of feather earrings earrings and my favorite long necklace. I took a brown leather messenger bag, my phone and everything I needed and after putting some makeup on I walked downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast. Liam was already there drinking coffee while he was on his phone. I sat on the opposite bar stool and started making myself some breakfast and then put some coffee in a mug and started eating.

"Good morning little." He said smiling.

"Morning! For how long have you been here?" I murmured and took a sip of my coffee.

"About fifteen minutes." He murmured. "We're leaving in five." He announced and walked to the living room.

As I finished my breakfast I walked to the living room and saw Liam sitting on the big beige couch watching TV.

"Shall we go?" I asked as I stood in front of him.

"Yeah, because we'll run late. It's 8:30 a.m. already."

"So what! We'll be there in half an hour. And even we'll run late nothing will happen to her." I said ironically.

"It's not right and you know it." He said seriously as we walked out and into the garage.

"Isn't enough that she'll stay at our home? We have to be there on time as well?" I grinned as I put my seatbelt on.

"You're unbelievable." He laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Am I not right?" I smiled at him.

"No it's okay... You're right." He kept on laughing as he was driving to the airport.

Τhe rest of the hour we were talking about stupid things until we reached the airport and we walked in to find Angie. After fifteen minutes of waiting we saw her walking to us smiling. When she reached us she hugged Liam tight and then gave me a fake hug as well.

"How are you Angie?" Liam asked smiling as he took her suitcase.

"I'm good! What about you?" She asked smiling.

"We're great! Right Nessie?" He said as we walked outside.

"What? Yeah, we're great. Oh! Liam you'll leave me at Zayn's place." I murmured as we stepped in the car.

"Zayn isn't that handsome with the dark brown eye?" Angie exclaimed.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"I'll come with you." She demanded. What does she think she's doing? That's not what I expected as always.

"Don't even think about it." I grinned.

"Listen to me carefully sweetie." She said in a bitchy way and grabbed my hand while Liam was staring at her. "You won't tell me what I'm going to do. I'm leaving in two weeks and this time Zayn will be mine. Do you understand? Who you are that you think you can stop me?" She yelled at me.