Chapter 93

Justin's P.O.V

Waking up next morning on my bed next to Caitlin was something more than stressing. She was sleeping next to me clueless of what I was planning and she only knew that it was our anniversary not that I had brought with me her present all the way from London to Paris only to make sure that she will take it the right day and not a week or so after. Also I had planned to take her to Eiffel Tower on our free time in town after we had visited three museums to celebrate even for two hours which is the time they've given us to take pictures, visit the tower and have little walk on the area.

Without wasting a single minute I kissed her forehead making her shift a little in her sleep and change sides and then I headed straight to the bathroom to have a shower because we had to go for breakfast then leave and head to the museum with first stop Louvre of course.

I finished my shower and walked back to the room with a towel wrapped around me then sat on the bed next to her caressing her arm calmly then moving a few strands of hair from her face.

"Wake up princess. We're going to be late for breakfast." I whispered and she just murmured something in her sleep. "Come on baby, I know you don't like running late." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Happy anniversary." She whispered smiling with her eyes still closed making me kiss her lips even though she doesn't want to when her teeth aren't brushed.

"Happy anniversary." I told her as she caressed my her the moment she opened her eyes.

"Can we stay in bed all day? I miss you so much with everything going on lately.... I don't get to see you alone at all lately..." She murmured as my hand was cupping her cheek.

"I'd love to, but we have to go... I promise you that sometime soon we'll come to Paris alone and we'll spend the whole day in bed just cuddling and talking. Maybe this could be my graduation present and somehow your present too." I promised and helped her get up while she was putting in place her hot pink Victoria's Secret pajamas.

"I'll be waiting for this you know." She laughed and turned her back to me taking off her pajama top so she could wear her black laced bra.

"I told you. I promise that it will happen sooner or later." I chuckled and after putting on a pair of slim-fitting beige tapered joggers with a Champion sweatshirt in the same color, I sat on the bed watching how careful her every motion was while she was putting on makeup in front of the room's mirror.

"Ready!" She exclaimed a few minutes later as she put everything back in her makeup bag and lifted a little her low waist skinny jeans and slipped in her all white low rise Converse.

"Let's go." I said taking the key card as she put her black jacket on top of her white top and took her black handbag where she had everything she takes with her.

"Yeah... My hair's okay?" She asked and kissed me while I has caressing her long hair that now thanks to mother nature and her hairdresser were a light brown-blond color and not shaved on one side any more.

"They're perfect and normal." I smiled and she kissed me the chuckled a little.

The day passed by pretty fast even though on the last museum we went I found no interest and it felt like time was stuck no matter how much I like the whole museum concept. When we finally left the building three hours later I felt stress taking the best of me as we were on our free time at the Eiffel Tower. I left Caitlin and walked a little further with Harry to make sure that he had done everything I wanted him to do, which meant that he had brought the present with him in the bus hiding it without Caitlin noticing.