Chapter 20

Justin and Niall started playing with their guitars while we were singing. This was the song that Ellie was listening the last days of her life and now it’s our song. When Ellie’s parents found her on her bed with her eyes shut that’s the song she was listening on her iPod. It was the period after her last chemotherapy, she had no hair on her head and on her face and her eyes the only thing you could see was fear because she knew that leukemia was getting all of her. Since that night Liam’s listening to this song every day again and again even it’s been a year since that night that destroyed him forever. While we were singing tears were streaming on his cheeks. Justin was playing along with Niall and sometimes he was looking into Caitlin’s eyes but then he turned his gaze back to his guitar. Zayn was holding me tight in his hug while I was caressing Liam’s hand who was sitting next to us. When the boys ended the song we started talking about death with no particular reason.

“We’re okay with all these but when I die, I don’t want anyone to cry for me… I just want it to be like party, everyone dancing Irish folk dances and eat lots of food because I want you to be happy!” Niall explained with playful voice and we laughed a little.

“Niall stop thinking about it… It’s like we’re thinking the same thing the whole time since then…” Natalie mumbled and caressed his hair.

“It’s just what I want baby. Don’t freak out!” He laughed and kissed her slowly.

“Why are you thinking about it?” She mumbled with soft voice.

“Because if I let all of you take care of it…” He laughed again playfully and kissed her neck.

“Niall’s right guys! You never know what will happen.” Caitlin mumbled “I don’t want anyone to cry if I die… It’s too selfish, I know but I want you all smiling.”

“Purple guys. Just purple everywhere.” Justin laughed. “And don’t do any bullshit and put me a suit or anything! Sweatpants just sweatpants except if you want me to be a fucking ghost just for the way I would be dressed.” He said and laughed harder along with us.

“I want unicorns! Unicorns everywhere! Burry me with a pink unicorn!” Christin said with a dreamy face and we started laughing harder.

“Unicorns don’t really exist baby-girl.” Harry whispered in her ear and held her tighter in his hug.

“Harry! Fluffy unicorns! And my fave dress and more fluffy pink unicorns!” She giggled with a huge smile.

“I want…” Harry said with a thinking look on his face.

“Let me guess! You want women… Lots of women.” Louis said and we laughed again.

“No, you little piece of shit! I you smiling especially you…” He said to Christin “I don’t want these eyes to be red and puffy, full of tears…” Christin had no words and Harry just kissed her cheek playfully the whole time we could see him whispering things in her ear. She didn’t react at all but I could see that even if she felt weird she liked the whole situation.

“Harry that’s all you want?” Zayn asked curious.

“Yeah nothing else…” He smiled shyly, that’s so not him.

“Ugh… I want everyone to be happy so I could be happy too, because guys I’ll be watching you. Don’t wear black or anything, just wear what you like and be sure that your hair will be perfect.” He laughed and I turned around and kissed him while I was smiling.

“I want you to wear what you want too! And be sure that you’ll have lots of stars of course, don’t you dare to cry.” I exclaimed.

“I think that this conversation is getting more and more weird!” Niall laughed.