Chapter 1

It was a beautiful sunny Wednesday morning, which means that we were at Christin's house - a big classic house with a big pool and amazing garden with lots of trees and flowers. When we woke up in her room -a cute room with a queen sized bed with classic upholstered leather headboard with nail heads, silver grey and white walls and all the furnitures on the colours of black, white, grey with a queen sized white sofa, black velvet drapery panel curtains on the big whitedouble window behind the bed and a mini lounge area in the corner with a black metal pigalle bistro table with similar chairs and grey banquettes- it was 12:00 and Christin was the first to wake up and started jumping on us and tickling all of us.

"Aye stop jumping like an idiot!" Caitlin yelled.

"Mhm stop yelling and bring me something eat..." Natalie mumbled with a sleepy voice.

"She's hungry again, how can you be hungry all day for real?" Jessica laughed.

"I'm not hungry all day!" Natalie defended herself.

"Okay I don't really care, I just want to sleep!" I yelled and turned around on my pillow.

"You're not doing anything else!" Caitlin laughed and stood up.

"Ohh great and now I can't sleep because of you..." I murmured and rubbed my eyes.

"Are we gonna eat today or nah?" Natalie mocked.

"C'mon get up, let's go to the kitchen to make Natalie shut her mouth!" Christin walked out the room.

"Super let's go!" Natalie giggled now.

"Oh my God!" I said in an ironic tone.

Then we all got up and walked down the stairs and into the modern big kitchen with the dark pieces of furniture and sat on the light brown stools around the marble kitchen table to eat breakfast while Christin was searching for the needed ingredients in the cupboards to make breakfast.

"C'mon Christin make us something to eat or I'll go upstairs to sleep!" I murmured.

"Ohh she woke up with bad mood again. C'mon I'm hungry!" Natalie giggled.

"She's always in a bad mood..." Caitlin laughed.

"Hahaha!" The rest of the girls started laughing too.

"Okay then, because you don't make something to eat I'll cook!" I said and stood up.

"No!" They all screamed.

"You're mean!" I told them and sat back down.

"Well, what would you like to eat?" Christin said and opened the fridge.

"Chips with eggs and bacon!" Natalie screamed like a baby.

"I think I'll have some bread with butter and honey!" I told her.

"Cornflakes..." Caitlin murmured while she was on her phone.

"Toast with butter and strawberry jam!" Jessica said.

"Wait! Wait! First, Natalie, I won't make this shit. Second, you won't drink anything? You'll only eat?" Christin said and took the things from the fridge.

"Coffee!" We all exclaimed except Jessica.

"Milk!" She said and we all turned around and looked her like she was an alien.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I want milk! What's wrong with it?" Jessica said.

"Uhm... No, no... You know something? I want milk too!" Caitlin giggled.

"What did you say? Will you drink milk? Okay and I'll marry Justin..." I laughed.

"What did you say bitch? What the fuck did you say? I'll kill you!" She yelled at me.

"Timberlake you didn't let me finish my sentence!" I giggled at her.

"Ugh! I thought something else! Fuck!" she murmured.

"Well, will we eat?" Natalie yelled.

"Wait for a minute it's almost done! Here you are!" Christin told her and gave her the dish with the food.

"Oh God! I'm starving!" Natalie said and started eating.

"Don't say! Hahaha!" Jessica laughed.

After half an hour we were done with the breakfast and we went to the room to get ready.

"Who will straighten my hair?" Caitlin giggled.

"I can do it after I'll get dressed!" I shrugged.

"Okay!" She giggled again.

I put on a pair of denim shorts with a dark grey tank top and a pair of black sandals and on my hand, I had a black pearl bracelet. Christin put on a light pink floral dress with a pair of gold sandals and a denim short jacket with a gold hairband on her hair. Natalie put on a pair of dark beige shorts, a denim shirt, a pair of sandals and a pair of cute beige earrings. Caitlin put on a pair of denim shorts, a white tank top and her grey Converse with a grey bracelet on her hand, finally Jessica put on a pair of denim shorts too with a dark beige tank top, a pair of sandals and a gold bracelet with little charms on it.

"C'mon let's get your hair done Caitlin!" I said and looked at her

"Nah! Leave it I made them on my own! Let's get our makeup done and go to the boys!" Caitlin laughed a little.

"Will we go to the boys?" I said really surprised.

"When I say that she hasn't got her head on her shoulders you don't listen to me." Natalie laughed at me.

"Why? What did I do again guys?" I mumbled.

"Yesterday we said with the guys that we'll go to the cafe!" Jessica murmured.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about it. Shit!" I exclaimed.

"What happened?" Everyone asked me.

"How will I show up in front of Zayn like that?" I yelled.

"Oh my God! Hold me guys or I'll kick her ass!" Caitlin answered me in an angry tone.

"Renesmee you're wonderful! C'mon now let's get ready because we'll be late!" Christin smiled at me.

"Okay." I shrugged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, guys, this was our first chapter of our fanfic! ^_^

It's not so interesting because it's the first one but we promise you that it's getting so much better!

You know what you have to do cutties! Vote, comment and follow us on our wattpads and twitters and kik us with any ideas that you have or what you want to tell us in private. Everything is down below! We love you SO SO SO much!!!! See you in the next chapters! ♥♥♥

Wattpads: mycanadianbby

Zayns_star

Twitters: @biebersdrugz

@zayns_star1D

-M&H