Chapter 68

As I reached my home I went straight to my room and fell on my bed letting a big sigh that I didn't know I was holding back escape my lips. A few minutes later I decided to stand up and go take off my makeup and change. I could never believe that I would end up here with Zayn like everything that happened between us was a lie. Now we just fight or ignore each other every time it happens for us to meet. It just hurts every time we fight while the emptiness inside me stays still. I just ignore the feeling and that's why I focus on many other things to ignore this, so I can't feel it anymore. I miss being truly happy and don't worry about hiding my feelings. I miss being happy with him.

After wiping off my makeup, I changed into an oversized gray minion sweater on the height of my thighs and cozy over the knee gray socks. After getting my hair in a ponytail, I layed on my bed to sleep so I could forget this. But of course I couldn't sleep so I decided to finish the book I've started. Around twelve the door opened slowly and Liam walked in.

"Aye. What are you doing?" He asked as he walked through the big white fluffy rug of my room and sat on the white duvet next to my with his back on a fluffy gray pillow.

"Just reading." I simply said lifting my shoulders slightly.

"What happened when he came out to find you?" He asked looking in my eyes.

"We... We just fought again." I said taking off my glasses and sighing while he was looking at me sympathetically. "I'm fine Liam." I smiled at him.

"You say that you're fine for two months now, sometimes you don't need to be fine you know." He said and hugged me.

"For real now, I'm fine." I smiled at him then looked in his eyes.

I never talked with anyone about my break up with Zayn, I just hold it inside and no one needs to see me crying again so I just stayed in my room crying alone, this time I got really introvert and I didn't want to share anything so every time someone tried to help me I just changed topic.

"I don't like the fact that you're so introvert." He said in a soft tone and caressed my hair.

"It's better for some people to find a way to work it out with themselves instead with others you know. It's good for me, I need it." I said and kissed his cheek then kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"As you wish. Just remember that I'm your big brother and I'm always here for you." He stood from the bed. "Good night." He added and walked out my room.

A little later I switched off the white lamp and layed better on my pink pillow to sleep. Next morning I woke up at ten in the morning and after washing my face, I made up my ponytail, put on my contacts and walked downstairs headed to the kitchen to have breakfast.

As I stepped down the last step of the wooden stairs I saw in the living room my brother with freaking Zayn talking. What does he want in my house for God's sake? I walked through them and got in the kitchen to get done with my breakfast. Few minutes later Zayn walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"You don't even ask now?" I murmured and he looked at me.

"Good morning sunshine." He said and sat next to me on a black stool.

"What do you want?" I snapped and looked at him while he was smiling taking a cookie from the vase on the breakfast island.

"Nothing really. Your brother just went somewhere and told me to wait for him." He said casually and lifted his shoulders slightly.

"Then stay here and wait. Without eating my food and sweets and without drinking my water." I said and placed my glass and dish in the dishwasher.

"Won't you make me some company?" He asked as I passed through him to go to my room..