Chapter 41

Renesmee's P.O.V

It was like the clock froze the moment Justin left the house and for several minutes we were standing there having no idea of what to say. Justin leaving for Canada then Cait running behind him and Alex following her was too much to handle in such a little amount of time. Then Alex walked back in furiously telling us that they broke up and we were trying to act like nothing was going on, it was extremely uncomfortable the whole situation. 

Alex grabbed his things and when Niall asked him what was going on trying to be kind, but he started yelling and telling things about Cait being in love with Justin like we didn't already know that. The thing that we didn't know was that Justin was in love with her as well and it really shocked us. When he left we stayed there thinking, a few minutes later Cait walked to ass while she was sobbing and buried herself in Nat's hug saying that he left and that she'd never see him while she was in a hysteric situation. When she finally calmed down a little she tried to explain us and told us everything that happened between her and Justin. On the end we ended up in my room comforting her while the boys were downstairs.

"Don't worry sweetheart he'll be back really soon." Christy mumbled while Cait was laying on her legs crying.

"Just when things finally worked out, he's gone just like that! What's wrong with me?" She spat through her sobs.

"You're just so selfish both of you and you waited for the last minute to admit something so serious." Nat sighed frustrated.

"And because of you characters and your stubbornness you ended up here." Jess added while she was caressing her hand.

"I hate my life! I hate myself!" She screamed trying to calm down.

"Nessie what's wrong with you?" Nat asked and walked to me while I was staring from the window Zayn that he was smoking. He's not doing it in front of me.

"It's nothing really." I murmured and closed the white curtain then walked back to them and sat on the couch.

"Everything's okay? You don't seem very good." Christy said from the bed where she was comforting Cait.

"Since I told you about me and Justin she changed her attitude. She's jealous don't you see it?" Cait hissed and stood from the bed.

"You're not okay right? Why would I be jealous of you and Justin?" I said calmly not wanting to drive her crazy.

"Why would you be jealous? Because you like him maybe?" She snapped hysterically.

"I like Justin? Cait what are you talking about? I'm with Zayn remember?" I explained and tried to approach her.

"That wouldn't stop you and your sweet talking about him all the time!" She yelled and moved my hands away from her.

"I'm not staying here. Because you're ready to have a panic attack and you're being so bitchy." I said and walked to the door.

"You like him that's why you act like that! That's why you cried when he hugged you when no one else did!" She stopped e and I could see that she was going crazy because of the loss, but I couldn't stop myself neither.

"Do you wanna know why am I like that? It's because Zayn is hiding things from me, he smokes and he didn't say a word to me! I don't have any problem but I wanted him to tell him because in a healthy relationship there are no secrets! And I cried because Justin is my friend and I'm sad about him leaving. I'd do the same for every single one of you! If you wanna think anything else I don't care but I'm out of here!" I snapped and left the room furiously.

I walked downstairs to the boys and saw Angie being all over Harry. But he didn't seem to care which is a good sign. I walked to her angrily grabbed her by her arm and got to the kitchen with her.