Chapter 40

A/N We know that this is probably more annoying than everything we could do but we just wanted to say that we imagine Alex as Matthew Espinosa so you can have a view of the guy in your head! Now you can read it was just a reminder!

"Baby what are you thinking?" Zayn asked with low voice.

"Uhm... Nothing really." I answered smiling.

"Did anything wrong happen?" He murmured and caressed my hair.

"Nope, don't worry." I said and stood up but he grabbed me from my arm and pulled me back.

"Where are you going?" He whispered in my ear.

"I'm super bored and we do nothing at all." I complained and crossed my arms as my lips were in a thin line like a five year old.

"You're so grouchy." He laughed.

"Okay if you don't want me to be tell me what are we going to do." I snapped and looked at him.

"Do you remember the beach?" He smiled.

"Yeah! Let's go! Please, please, please!" I started begging him but he closed my mouth with his hand.

"Okay! But you won't be so grouchy." He exclaimed and stood up to put on his black Nikes.

"What will you do if I'll still be?" I said ironically and raised my eyebrow to him. Then he rushed on the couch and he was on top of me.

"We won't go and we'll stay here do things that I enjoy more." He winked.

"Let me think." I mocked. "I believe that it would be better to go for a walk." I murmured as I pushed him and stood up.

"Okay but if I start complaining it will be your fault." He said and looked down Zayn was complaining and I was laughing at him. Around ten minutes later we got there and Zayn put his own jacket on the ground for us to sit. While we were talking and laughing Zayn's phone started ringing in his pocket. I don't know why but because of what happened every time his phone's ringing I panic. When he hang up he looked at me smiling.

"Who was it?" I said casually.

"Lou, he told me that if it's not raining tomorrow we'll have a barbeque. Everyone will be there." He murmured. "Alex too."

"You don't really like him right?" I smiled at him.

"No one really likes him, he's a good guy but he has this attitude."

"Cait likes him and we have to respect it. I don;t say that he'll become our best friend... But we have to get used to it. He's a little funny sometimes." I said in a serious tone.

"I don't like him. At the funfair he was staring at you and you had that shirt and he was checking on you." He said annoyed.

"You're not jealous of him." I laughed.

"Of course not." He said as I raised my eyebrow. "Maybe a little bit." He murmured and I kept on staring with my eyebrow still raised. "I was jealous as fuck fine? I wanted to rip off his head!" He admitted like a little child.

"It's okay, you don't have to act like that because you admitted it." I said and kissed his cheek. "It's getting cold." I murmured and shivered a little.

"Let's go back." He exclaimed and helped me to stand up.

"Are we leaving?" I asked while we were walking.

"Yes love!" He chuckled. "We had a pretty good time right?" He smiled.

"Yup!" I simply answered and kissed him.