Chapter 75

Renesmee's P.O.V

When we returned to our chalets after our skiing session, I went straight to my room to get ready as I only had an hour until we leave for the restaurant. I put on a black pair of tights with a black bodysuit and a black skater skirt and a bordeaux crop top sweater with my brown leather heeled ankle boots. I put my half hair up and did a simple makeup look then grabbed my brown leathered bag and walked to the living room where the others were.

"Finally! You decided to show up?" Liam said and stood from the gray couch and stack my tongue out to him as we walked out to the car.

"Put on your jackets! It's really cold especially you young lady that you decided that it's wise to wear a skirt." My mom said seriously while my dad was driving.

"My tights are warm enough mum!" I sighed and rolled my eyes while my brother was laughing.

"Liam stop laughing and help your sister before she slips anywhere with the stupid heels." My mom demanded while he was holding my dad's hand when we stepped out the car.

Liam scoffed and held my arm helping me to walk on the mostly clear from ice and snow path that leads to the restaurant. We walked inside and stopped by the foyer where my dad told Mr. Tomlinson's name and they led us to our table after giving our jackets to the cloakroom lady. We followed the maître and he leaded us to the table where there others were. My parents sat on the table with the other parents as the maître led me and Liam to another table where our friend were. After sitting between Zayn and Harry I looked a little around me. The place was stunning and only by its decorations and the endless wine glasses in front of me. I could understand that I was one more time in a stupid gourmet restaurant. After the waiter took our orders we started talking about random things while Zayn had his hand on my thigh caressing it with his thumb as I had mine on his. He sometimes left soft kisses on my neck when no one was watching and I didn't complain, I mean which girl would complain. When our food came Zayn was stealing from my plate as always, but I don't care because I never eat the whole thing. After that the dessert followed and it was delicious that's the only way that I can describe it.

I'd rather eat at McDonald's of course because well I find it a little stupid to pay such a huge amount of money for the same amount of food that I would have at any other place and I could be dressed jus in my jeans or sweats, but since I got thirteen my parents dragged me with them and Liam on every event and dinner they had to go so here I am again only because they want at least one of us to become a lawyer just like them. Until eleven we were done and drove back to our chalet because we had to wake up early.

The days passed by fast and every day we were doing something new and exciting as there are millions of opportunities to do thing out of our comfort zone which I love. On New Year's Eve we'd have dinner at one of the Tomlinson's restaurants that organizes a huge party for the New Year that everyone is talking about it.

After a day full of shopping with the girls I returned to my chalet and immediately started filling the bathtub with hot water as I threw inside a piece of my favorite bubble bar form Lush and then undressed and layed inside it. I in there for so long that I totally relaxed and the cherry scented candles almost went out, I moved out the bathtub and put on my fluffy pink robe and then walked to my closet to find something to wear. I put on a pair of polka dotted green and pink lingerie and a pair of red sports shorts with a white blouse that had the American flag printed on it and layed under the blanket of my bed tired.

I fell asleep instantly because I had to wake up and get ready for the night in a few hours and leave for the restaurant at ten thirty. Sometime later while I was sleeping I felt someone kissing my neck and I knew that moment who he was only by his scent so I just acted like I didn't notice a thing.