Chapter 58

In the morning my mom's voice woke the both of us, a few minutes later I made my way out the bed and after waking Liam who was still sleeping I walked to the kitchen where the breakfast was on the breakfast island and my mom was already there. I sat on one of the black kitchen stools and started eating.

"You started talking with Liam again?" She asked happily with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes everything's okay." I said and smiled back.

"I'm so glad hunny, I couldn't see you that way." She chuckled and hugged e the Liam walked downstairs dressed only in sweatpants.

"Good morning sweetheart." Mom said smiling and kissed his cheek making him giggle.

"Good morning." He murmured and sat on the kitchen stool next to me.

"Where's dad?" I asked mom as I was eating a little croissant.

"He's at the tennis club hunny with Bob, Niall's dad, they have a little tennis game today." My mom laughed a little and took a sip from her coffee. "What will you do today?"

"Actually Niall texted me and he wants us all to meet at his house, Nat has something really important to tell us." Liam answered before I talk.

"Oh! Nat said it too last night while we were skypping." I murmured and finished my breakfast. "When are we leaving?" I asked my brother.

"I half an hour." He said and stood from his stool with his mug on his hand. "I'm going to get ready." He added and after messing my hair he left.

"I have to get ready too." I told my mom and walked to my room.

After having a quick shower I started getting ready. I put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a red jumper with the word 'love' printed on it with black letters, my high-top black Converse and a gray knitted beanie on my hair. After putting a few bracelets and a black watch on I took my black leathered backpack put my things in it and walked to my brother's room to leave. After knocking the door I walked in and saw him putting on a black leathered jacket.

"Are you ready?" I asked and sat on the dark brown mattress of his bed.

"Yes let's go." He said and opened the door of his room.

"Okay." I exclaimed and after kissing his cheek he left.

"We'll stop by Angie's home Niall wants everyone there." Liam said as he turned on the engine of his car.

"I don't know why but I like her more lately, she's okay some times." I said and took a selfie with Liam the posted it on Snapchat.

"That's good! I didn't like that pic." He complained and turned to Angie's house road.

"I don't care." I chuckled and after picking her up he drove to Niall's house.

When we got there Niall opened the door and greeted us but not with his usual smile, this time he was serious, something really important was going on because he's never this way. When we got to the living room we sat on the huge white sofa that was going around almost the whole living room. I sat between Zayn and Cait who was sitting next to Justin and got in Zayn's hug as she was disturbed by the full make out session that was taking place in front of everyone between her and Justin. When we were all seated Nat got everyone's attention and started talking.

"I wanted you all here because there's something serious going on." Niall talked first.

"Did anything wrong happened?" Justin asked as he had his head placed on Cait's shoulder while he was hugging her from behind.