Chapter 77

Attention, s'il vous plaît!

No I'm not bothering you from reading this chapter to show that I know how to speak french! I just want to tell you that this is a smut (Jouis smut *wink wink*) and if you're not comfortable with it you can just ignore it and read the next one.

That's all! Have fun the rest of you! xox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V

Around one o' clock my head started pounding so much, I don't know if it is because of the alcohol or anything, but since the abortion the doctor suggested me to take antidepressants and sedative pills every night because I couldn't get back to my old self, but got a lot of headaches almost every night for no particular reason and they disappear an hour later or so. I've only told Louis because I don't want my parents to get any more worried, especially my mum that is extremely disappointed with me and how reckless I was. Luckily I have Louis with me otherwise I couldn't get through this alone, a lot of night that I wake up from nightmares Lou is always there, I always call him and just listen to him talking me about the future, the universe, everything until I can fall back asleep.

After informing our parents that we'll leave because of the headache we took our coats and left the big building. When we walked out I felt chills all over my body. It's so much colder than London, but I easily got used to it. We walked to the car and after Lou let me in he sat on the driver's seat and turned on the air-conditioning letting the hot air hit me as fast as it was possible.

"Have you got any painkillers with you or should I stop at any pharmacy?" He asked without taking his eyes off the road while he was holding my hand warming me up.

"I have... But you know... I'll be okay in a little it's nothing too much..." I said turning my gaze to him.

Having him concentrated on the road gave me the opportunity to admire him a little bit, his eyes focused on the road while his tongue showed up to moisten his lips while he was talking to me and then turned his gaze to me then back to the road while he was smiling.

"Did you hear what I told you?" He said smiling and felt my cheeks warm up because he caught me off guard.

"No, I'm sorry. What did you say?" I said biting my bottom lip because of embarrassment.

"Nothing important, what were you thinking?" He asked playfully.

"Nothing important." I mimicked him sticking out my tongue making him laugh, this always make a million butterflies in my belly wake up. "I'm sorry that you left so early because of me. You wanted to stay more for sure." I said and bit the inside of my cheek a habit that I need to stop doing when I'm stressed or worried.

"Don't be silly Jess, you know that I'd do anything for you after.... After what happened." He said taking a deep breath letting me know what he meant.

"Thanks Lou." I said placing my hand on his that was on my thigh and held it tight for reassurance.

"How are you?" He asked as we got to my chalet and he sat on the green couch then I got close to him.

"A little better. It's not really bad this time." I said sitting on the couch next to him and kissing his lips while my legs where on his lap.

When I was about to stop he cupped my face without letting our lips separate and kissing me even more then place one of his hands on my waist pulling me up his lap with my legs on both of his sides while we were still face to face.