Chapter 53

Harry's P.O.V

After school and football practice I went back home. As I walked in my room, I threw my backpack on the blue mattress of my double sized bed and went straight into the shower, when I was done I put on a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers, a pair of black jeans and a t-shirt in the same color with my white Converse, an orange beanie and a grey hoodie. Without losing any more time I took my wallet and walked downstairs where my mom was in the living room sitting on the dark grey couch. I told her I where I was going and after she gave me the money I needed I left home to pick up Christy.

I drove straight to her house without stopping anywhere because I wanted to see her as soon as possible. I know that I hurt her, but I love this girl more than life, I won't let her go without for her. I'll fight t have her back totally with me and have her trusting me again just like she did before. I stopped outside her house and walked on the path that leaded to the front door. I walked up the few steps and knocked the door only to face her mom.

"Hi Mrs. Parker is Christy here?" I asked the smiling woman that stood in front of me.

"Yes, she's actually in her room and please call me Gabriella I know you for so many years Harry." She answered and moved on the side so I could walk in. As I was walking up the marble stairs her voice stopped me. "Harry?"She said and I instantly turned around and looked at her. "Is everything alright between you and Christin?"She asked worried.

"Yes, why are you asking?" I murmured trying to hide the truth and walked down a few steps.

"Nothing sweetheart. I'm just asking because she has been to her own world lately." She said with a sympathetic look and walked in the kitchen.

I rushed up the stairs and opened the white wooden door in Christy's room without knocking only to see her laying on the bottom of the bed laughing while she had her laptop in front of her. She was so calm and beautiful without thinking about any problems. I stared at her for a little before she turned around her head and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" She said while closing the screen of her laptop and standing two steps away from me.

"We've told that you'll come with me to buy a new phone remember?" I explained myself and moved closer, but she stepped back.

I hate the fact that she avoids me because I miss her so much, I want to touch her, kiss her, make her laugh just like before everything fall down. I'm a terrible person and I know it, I'm asking too much from her, but I can't live without her in my life. I know that I'm such a selfish person for not letting her find someone that she deserves and it's much better than me, but that's how I am.

"Right! Wait for a minute I need to change." She said and walked to her closet.

After a few minutes of searching she grabbed a black skater skirt with a white shirt and a jean jacket, then she started taking off her clothes while she had her back to me knowing that I was watching. She took off the shirt she was wearing after her jumper and she had no bra on, for fuck's sake this girl is going to kill me. I could already feel the bulge in my boxers and I was getting more and more sure by minute that she was doing it on purpose. She took off her leggings as well staying only in her black and blue panties giving me the chance to see her almost naked, even from behind, after a week that she didn't even let me touch her. She quickly put on the matching bra to her panties, the white shirt and the skirt and then a pair of black knee socks. After that she turned around to face me. Fuck my life, I want her so bad and she distinguished the bulge on my jeans for sure. While I was trying to calm down I didn't notice what she was wearing and when I did I became so furious.