Chapter 3

"Well guys that's the surprise!" Zayn exclaimed with a happy face.

"You didn't find anything worse?" I whispered.

"Renesmee did you say something?" he asked me.

"Uhm... No... Basically yes!" I mumbled.

"What?"

"How many inches are the heels?" I shrugged.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I was thinking that if she's short with heels just imagine how she's without them!" I said with a smile.

"Uhmmmm... Well guys this is Perrie, my girlfriend!" he said with a happy look.

"Hi Perrie I'm Niall!"

"Hey I'm Louis!" Louis acted like a baby.

"Hi I'm Harry! Turn around a little, I just need to see something!"

"Yo guys! Chill out, you're driving her crazy!" Zayn yelled.

"Well! How's your name? Paiper?" I said.

"Perrie, Renesmee! It's Perrie!" Zayn told me.

"Oh! Sorry! Well Paiper for how long are you with Zayn?" I asked her.

"Ugh! Two weeks I think!" she smiled at me.

"Oh! Good! Girls isn't it time to go?" I said and stood up.

"Why so early? Perrie just came here!" Harry exclaimed.

"And we're leaving!" I said with an evil look.

We stood up with the girls , we went to Jessica's house. When we got there we went straight to her room and we all sat at the double sized white bed and the white couch and green poofs. Her room was full of green, white and beige and floral patterns with a big beige mat on the floor and white windows with green and white curtains. Exactly Jessica's style.

At the room

"Did you see how she was acting with him? We had to meet her as well isn't enough that we know about her?" I screamed.

"She's his girlfriend! It's natural for him to want us to meet her!" Caitlin murmured.

"I don't care! What an amazing surprise he had for us!" I yelled really angry.

"Renesmee relax! You don't have to act like that for a boy!" Jessica told me.

"He's not just a boy Jessica! I'm in love with him... I know him since I was born and..." I said annoyed.

"And?" Natalie asked.

"I'm just disappointed..." I said while tears were showing.

"Yeah I know. But you can't act that way! And last he's not your boyfriend you can't control him, not yet at least." Caitlin sighed.

"She's right he has his own life. He's seventeen almost eighteen and he's gorgeous how can he not have a girlfriend?" Christin exclaimed.

"I know but I could be on her place and that's what annoys me the most." I scoffed.

"Maybe someday when the time's right but probably not now." Christy murmured.

"You have to move on for real girl." Jess stated the obvious.

"Yeah maybe someday... With someone... I don't know..." I sighed.

"Let's talk about something else! What do you want to do?" Nat changed subject.