Chapter 73

I walked upstairs to my room to change into something warmer to go out. I put on a pair of skinny jeans with a crepe pullover, my crème combat boots my crème binnie with my pink scarf. I grabbed my crème backpack and put my things in it and then walked down while I was putting on my crème parka.

"I'm leaving." I said to my dad who was talking on the phone then I kissed his cheek and left our chalet.

I walked for a little while and stopped outside Cait's chalet and knocked the wooden door. When the door opened Cait's dad showed up on the entrance as he opened for me.

"Hey Mr. James." I said as he let me walk in the warm chalet.

"Hello Renesmee." He said always smiling telling my full name like he always does with everyone because he believes it's more chic or something.

"Is Cait here?" I asked and took off my jacket.

"Yes her room is the first door on your right hand." He showed me the stairs. "Give me your jacket and I'll hang it." He said and I gave it to him.

I walked upstairs to my friend's room and after I knocked the door , she opened while wearing a pink robe with a pink towel around her hair.

"Let me guess. You were super bored again and couldn't bear your brother so you said to spend your whole life torturing me." She said while I was laughing and sat on the double bed after closing the door behind me.

"No, it's just that Liam is sleeping and I have nothing to do." I said taking off my combat boots and laying on the one side of the beige bed.

"Poor Liam, he's a hero." She said making a sad face and taking a pair of black laced underwear, a pink and gray sweater and a pair of geometrical printed leggings then walked in the bathroom to change.

When she got out the bathroom she walked to the bed and layed on the other side next to me.

"How's it going with Zayn?" She said smiling while brushing her hair.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked and looked at her.

"Come on, you don't say a thing about how it's going lately. Now tell." She said seriously. When she gets this look you can't escape.

"Since we got back together it's good. We're taking it slowly, actually extremely slow." I huffed.

"What do you mean?" She asked curious.

I never had secrets from Cait nor the other girls, but Cait is the one person that can sense everything without a single word and we're extremely close.

"I mean that we go extremely slow. We haven't even had... You know... And I missed him so much..." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Oh..." She murmured and looked elsewhere.

"What? You haven't done it in a while too?" I simply asked.

"Actually... Uhm.... We don't... I mean... Me and Justin..." She trembled ashamed and looked down while playing with her leggings.

"Wait you mean nothing? Nothing at all?" I asked shocked.

It's not bad, actually it's their own problem what they're doing and no one can tell them when to take their relationship to the next level or anything else. It's just weird because I know Cait and Jus very good and they're so passionate about each other that they can't keep their hands to themselves all day wherever they are and I couldn't ever think that they haven't had sex yet.

"You couldn't say nothing at all, but every time we're about to have sex there's something stopping us." She said playing with her fingers.

"Come on don't worry. There's nothing to hurry you it's not that big of a deal to rush things." I said and pushed her shoulder slightly while smiling making her feel better.

"I just don't want him to believe that I'm avoiding him because I really want this to happen." She said sincerely.

"Be sure that he doesn't feel this way. We've talked a few times and he's crazy in love with you. Zayn tells me the same thing he sometimes can't bear the fact that he's talking about you all the time." I said making her smile.

We stayed there talking for really long until I left to go to my chalet to have lunch and get ready for later. When I stepped in the living room I saw that my mom had already set the table.

"I was about to call you." Dad said smiling and left his phone on the coffee table.

"Where's Liam?" I asked as I sat next to my dad and mum served us.

"He's not having lunch. He says that sleep is more important than food right now or something like this." Mum said and sat on her seat.

When we were done eating our Chinese I got to my room because it was almost four and started getting ready.

After having a long relaxing bath, I dried my hair and walked back to my room. I put on a pair of black ski pants with a black warm sweater and my white skiing boots and then walked to my brother's room to wake him up. I knocked the door, but of course there was no answer because he was sleeping. I walked to his bed and started teasing him to wake up. When he finally woke up he looked at me with a baby-sleepy face and his hair were all messed up.

"What happened?" He asked with sleepy voice.

"We are going skiing with the others remember?" I sat next to him.

"For real, I was so tired that I forgot everything." He murmured sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

He stood up quickly and he started getting dressed and when he finally was ready I put on my warm pink jacket and we left walking to Lou's chalet where we would all meet.