Chapter 92

Renesmee's P.O.V

When we got to Madrid I could feel much more free, I was one more time away from the fast rhythm of my life and I could enjoy a week with my friends and Zayn.

After leaving our belongings at the hotel we went back to our bus and headed to the zoo and the aquarium and I was so excited because even though I'm seventeen these places will always have a place in my heart. As soon as we got there I felt like I was in heaven, I love animals so much and the fact that my parents don't allow me to get even a fish just makes me more impatient for the day that I'll go to my own place and I'll get my own puppy or something else, but for now I just play with my friends' pets and admire the animals at the zoos.

We were walking in the area and Zayn was holding my hand while I was taking photos of every single animal with my phone. When we reached the brown bears it felt like Christmas to me because I like baby bears so much and there were three of them with their mothers.

"Zayn look at them, they're so beautiful!" I exclaimed bringing my hand to cover my mouth in aw while the sleeves of my red baggy jumper were covering my hands as I had pulled them down.

"That one acts just like you." He laughed and showed me one of them that was sitting like a human and clapping somehow like I did.

"I want to take it home with me, it's so adorable." I said and clapped too making the baby bear even more excited, but it's mum took it far away from us.

"She probably didn't like you." Zayn kissed my cheek as we were walking to the aquarium.

"It's so unfair because I only want to play with it and cuddle it, but she was about to kill me." I said disappointed and played with my black leggings.

"It doesn't matter baby girl, I'll get you one somehow." He chuckled and I nodded while moving my black Rayban sunglasses on top of my head.

When we left the zoo we returned to our hotel so we could rest a little because our day was coming to an end and we'd all go to a traditional Spanish restaurant for dinner which was exciting because Spanish food is great and one of my favorite kinds.

I got in the room where I've been placed with Jessica and Angie and changed quickly into my red and green Victoria's Secret plaid pajamas the picked up my phone from the bed to Facetime with the girls that were in France. When Caitlin finally answered we were the three of us sitting next to each other and looking at her while Justin was sitting behind her with his arms around her waist and we could hear Harry and Christin talking in the background.

"Hey girls! How are you and how's Spain?" She said happy to see us as she moved her hair while Justin was kissing her shoulder.

""It's great and I feel so calm already... From what he have seen for now everything's perfect and we went to the zoo and there were three baby bears..." I smiled and everybody laughed.

"You didn't jump in the cage, did you?" Christin suddenly showed up with a big, but worried smile.

"No, but believe me, if she could she would." Jessica came out the bathroom where she went for a minute to change in her classic pink stripe Victoria's Secret satin pajamas.

"So Zayn isn't enough huh? You have to cuddle everything?" Harry exclaimed making us all laugh.

"You're all stupid. I don't talk to you anymore." I tried to act annoyed and Angie took my phone from my hand.

"Did you go shopping? We haven't yet. What do you want me to get you?" She grinned.

"We did actually and got presents for some of you for now. Oh... Jess I got you a perfect black laced top and a phone case with cute little kittens that look just like Cleo and you've been wanting for so long." Caitlin giggled and Jessica jumped like a little child.

"You're kidding me? You didn't have to, I love you so much babe!" She exclaimed and sent her kisses.

"I didn't do anything." She laughed as we all know that Jessica loves cats and especially Cleo, her white Persian cat.

When we hung up the phone it was really late as we had left for dinner and then came back and talked with them again. The only thing I wanted was to sleep, so with Angie we took everything we needed for the next morning and without any noise we walked to the boys' room where we would sleep like we had agreed for the first night to give Louis and Jessica some space to have some time alone.

When Louis left the boys' room and we were all where we had to be, I laid on Zayn's bed and a little bit later he came too and laid next to me with his chest glued on my back and his hand on my waist while Angie and Niall were at his bed on the front part of the room that was separated by a door because it was designed that way giving more privacy to all of us. Zayn buried his face in my neck and I felt him take a deep breath.

"You smell like heaven..." He whispered in my ear.

"Vanilla body lotion..." I murmured sleepily.

"Heaven..." He insisted and I turned to look at him in the eyes.

"I love you. Especially when you're so caring." I whispered and placed my lips on his as he did the same.

"I love you baby girl.' He said and I looked at his face for a little.

A few minutes later I buried my face in his chest and closed my eyes, letting his scent relax me until I fell asleep and he did the same thing allowing me to feel safe in his arms while we were laying on the XL single bed.

A/N Hello there! How are you today babies? Hope you're having a gorgeous day.

Also credit to ninanobreva on tumblr for the manip on top because it's rude not to give creds to the ones who make SO good edits.

That's all! Love to everyone.

P.S. RIP Johannah you were such a great woman, mother to Louis and his siblings and grandmum to Freddie. Hope you're in a better place now. Always in our heart.