Chapter 91

!ATTENTION!

For all of you that don't speak french the translations will be at the end of every sentence in a parenthesis just to make sure that you understand what is going on. Also for you who know how to speak french forgive me if I do any mistakes, but it's been a while since I last used french and I had to freshen up a little. That's all! Now you can read!

Liam's P.O.V

The alarm went off early in the morning and I didn't waste a second in bed. I left my bed and after having a quick shower, so I could wake up my brain for good, I placed a towel around my hips and brushed my teeth. When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror and passed my fingers through my growing beard.

Should I shave it?

"Nah! It's nice." I murmured to myself and left the bathroom walking to my closet.

I put on a black pair of Calvin Klein boxers and a grey bleached pair of jeans then a grey Adidas sweater on my torso and a pair of brown leather sneakers. I did my hair and after taking my backpack and my new black suitcase that my mum had made sure to purchase me from Harrods before we go on the trip as my previous one was falling apart after the Christmas trip thanks to the airports. I walked downstairs where my parents were already in the kitchen because our dad would take us to the airport and mum never lets us leave the house for a trip without saying good bye. I let my suitcase at the front door and walked to the kitchen sitting on a stool lazily.

"Liam hunny, did you take everything you need?" My mum looked at me concerned.

"Yes mum." I murmured and rubbed my eyes yawning a little.

"Do you have your wallet? ID, passport, cash, credit card and driver's license? Your phone, your laptop and your chargers?" She asked again and she was about to check my backpack, but I stopped her.

"I have everything with me and Nessie too. Calm down mum." I said as Renesmee came in the kitchen with her huge Louis Vuitton suitcase and I hugged her.

"He's right mum, I double-checked everything. Just go back to bed, you need to go to the office in three hours and we have to leave now." She smiled and hugged mum too.

"Okay babies. Be careful and don't cause any trouble or you're dead." She joked and hugged us both tight one more time as she has a little separation problem from us.

"See you in a week mum." We both chuckled and left with dad quickly.

We headed to the airport and when we were finally there, there were quite a few of our classmates waiting already. We took our suitcases quickly and after saying good bye to dad we walked to the others who were waiting as the teachers were checking the list of people who were arriving.

"We'll talk soon. Take care." I kissed my sister's forehead and hugged her as our gates were in different areas of the airport.

"You too. Don't get too crazy there in any way. I love you." She smiled wide and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too munchkin." I chuckled and let her go to Jessica and Angie who were waiting for her.

"Make sure she's okay. If anything happens to her you're a dead man." I said jokingly to Zayn as we did a bro hug.

"I'm not letting her out of my sight ever and you know that." He laughed and followed Renesmee placing his hand on the small of her back.

I said good bye to Niall and Louis as well and turned to the rest of my friends as we headed all together to the gate. I wrapped my hand around Melissa's waist softly and kissed her forehead while we were waiting to leave and she had a huge smile on her face as it was her first school trip with us all.