Chapter 37

That moment the doorbell rang and Lou walked to the door and opened it. The girls walked in the living room with Lou and Harry that had just arrived and sat with all of us on the couches.

"What will we do?" Harry said and rubbed his hands.

"We thought about something and we really hope that it'll go well." Justin said and rubbed the back off his neck.

"Yeah now tell us. Liam told us that we only have one more day. We don't have enough time." Christy said nervously. She's always so nervous more than anyone else.

"We'll put the money in a bag and after we'll take Zayn the police will be waiting for the kidnapper 200 metres away. So when he'll get the money the police will put him behind the bars for drug trafficking, kidnapping and many other things." Liam said and looked at the closed TV and then back at me.

"I think that it's better not to put police into this." I mumbled.

"No they have to get him, he's a fucking drug dealer and he threatd a lot of people. He has to get in jail. The guys probably have already call the police." Jess exclaimed.

"What if he put the blaim on Zayn?" Cait murmured thinking of the possibilities.

"But Zayn is not a fucking drug dealer! How could he be? He's a 17 year old guy come on he's still on high school just like every single one of us." Harry hissed angry.

"And we'll explain them further what's going on her. Liam will talk to them again and tell them how he helped Zayn get through all of these right?" Nat murmured.

"Yeah! Everything will be as we planned it." Lou said with a smile on his face.

"Good, so Niall why don't you come with me? We have to go back to the police station and talk with the police officers about the details and everything." Liam muttered and stood up.

"I'm coming too." I exclaimed and stood up as well only to make Liam put an angry look on his face.

"Nessie I think that it's better for you to stay here things are already difficult just let the boys go." Christy mumbled.

"Yeah! He may call again." Lou exclaimed nervously.

"You must stay here! And eat something for God's sake." Justin spoke and caressed my back as I sat back on the couch.

"Okay." I sighed. "But call me and tell me what happened." I grabbed my phone and sat there staring at it.

"Okay." Lou murmured.

The boys left for the police station and a few minutes later Justin who was trying to comfort everyone as always left as well. We were sitting there waiting for a call from Liam and Niall for more than an hour. After ages Liam called me and told me that they'll be back home soon and he'd tell us everything. I really hope that they'll have good news because something so serious is really difficult to get done without our parents notice or anyone get hurt. Everyone was telling that everything is going to be okay and that we'll have Zayn with us really soon. About fifteen later after the phone call we heard the front door opening and we all stood up. Liam and Niall walked in the living room holding a big black backpack, Liam walked to me and placed it on the floor in front of me.

"So the cops told us that there will be lots of help. They told that the starter plan was good but they believe that it's better to give fake money." He showed the bag. "So if something go wrong there won't be a loss of that amount of money. They will be waiting for them really close on the only road that there's in that area where you can leave and they'll get them. They'll take care of us we'll have full time protection." He murmured and rubbed his neck. "Did anyone call?"